anybody ever been involved in a malpractice suit?

hungovermulattohungovermulatto 168 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
my dad just got outta the hospital after thee months, and it's been on hell of a ride...details are really unpleasant, but he's alive, been discharged, and doesn't want to undergo any further treatment (which he needs) because he's afraid: "they tried to kill me once, and i'm not going back in".i've checked around, and i think he's got a decent case... my question is, how taxing are these things, and are they worth pursuing?anyway, if you ever get ill, AVOID the Detroit Medical Center.

Comments

• my dad just got outta the hospital after thee months, and it's been on hell of a ride...

details are really unpleasant, but he's alive, been discharged, and doesn't want to undergo any further treatment (which he needs) because he's afraid: "they tried to kill me once, and i'm not going back in".

i've checked around, and i think he's got a decent case... my question is, how taxing are these things, and are they worth pursuing?

anyway, if you ever get ill, AVOID the Detroit Medical Center.

my firm handles a lot of malpractice work and i am personally working on a med mal case at the moment that is scheduled for trial in '08. if this happened in pa or nj i would tell you to come in and see me. if you are looking for a referral for a good med mal lawyer in michigan i could ask around. pm me the general facts.