NYC this weekend - WHAT IT DO???!?!?!?!

yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
So will this be the weekend I finally chill with Delay in NYC??? I'm hitting two games this weekend (Bucks & Suns); my man Money Mensch & Lord Sear are doing the one-two thing at Revolver on Friday; on saturday, I'll be trying to figure out how I get passed over for these herbs at Bumpshop (what up Mao - let the asshurt continue!) so the question remains - am I missing anything???Aleit & paycheck - are you in town?????

Comments

• Yo!

I am in town.

• Yo!

I am in town.

FRESH - Bumpshop saturday??? And can I bring you some sealed Joe Cuba records???

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Aleit & paycheck - are you in town?????

Aleit is very busy with his fiancee.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Dont u owe me an Incredible Hulk on ice?

• let the hijacking begin!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Since extending that offer I have been fatally intimidated by your fashion posts. I have spent the past eight months laying different outfits out on the bed, but haven't been able to find one that I think will measure up.

But seriously--anytime.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Since extending that offer I have been fatally intimidated by your fashion posts. I have spent the past eight months laying different outfits out on the bed, but haven't been able to find one that I think will measure up.

But seriously--anytime.

haha.....can wear my Cloudicorns???

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Georges, I'll be spinning at Lotus on Friday with (I THINK) DJ Spinbad and then of course, if you don't go to Bumpshop on Saturday you can hit up The Rub. Either way, holler at me and let me know what's up.

• Georges, I'll be spinning at Lotus on Friday with (I THINK) DJ Spinbad and then of course, if you don't go to Bumpshop on Saturday you can hit up The Rub. Either way, holler at me and let me know what's up.

I'll Holla

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    i'm outta town this coming weekend- down to D.C. to visit family, my little nephew in particular.

should be back late sunday night or monday afternoon so we'll link before you split town.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Georges....

I'm DJing saturday night, but I got friday off.

• where you at saturday????

• so my plans have been thwarted. I'm not coming to NYC. I have to be in Atlanta with Craig Ferguson!!!

Now I have an issue:

Does anyone feel like hitting a Knicks game??? I have a pair for Friday vs. the Bucks & one for sunday vs. the Suns. I got flavor seats now.

Other than that - do cats know the haps on ATL jumpoffs????

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    i might get at u for those, homee. i'll holler via phone piece.

• please do the seats are Section 37 Row C seats 5-6 $110 each.