Jalicso, Mexico

BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
I'm heading to Mexico for work. Staying around Costa Careyes in the Jalisco province. From what I can tell, this is what it's like where we'll be:Should I bother looking for records? What's to do besides the obvious? Recommendations?If any of you are in the area, and you see a 15 passenger mini-van full of gay dudes, along with me and a dude in a Cro-Mags shirt, holler.

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    How will we know they are Gay??

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    How will we know they are Gay??

Lasciviously boy-aimed eyes, manicured nails, tastefully gelled hair, boat shoes, referring to everything as 'amaaaaazing' while referring to one another as 'you old Queen', scared of bugs, fond of antiques, braided belt, white pants, generally cleaner than any other man nearby, etc.

Visual Comparison: Try it Yourself!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    You had me at "You old Queen".

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    I only know the area north of there from Pto Vallarta to Mazatlan, and there's shitloads to see up that way.

Yelapa has jungle hiking and sea kayaking.
    Los Arcos has snorkeling, although the water is not as warm as the Caribbean
    Conchas Chinas is the coolest beach to chill and do nothing.
    Playa de Los Muertos is where the gay dudes will want to frolic. Nuff techno.
    Ecotours whale watch leaves from Pto Vallarta and heads out to Punta Mita. Amazing.
    If you want to drive 5 hours head north to the next bay and stay a night in San Blas and go on the mangrove boat trip. Mad crocs and stuff. Highly recommended. Or slightly less far is this place - mythical birthplace of the Aztecs

No idea what's south of you, but head anywhere inland and it gets mad authentic. I don't think there's a direct road to Guadalajara from you but that's the closest place you might find records, probably 5hrs drive as well. Big city, lots of museums.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    This place is Frickin' insane!