get a list going of all the people that hate meat

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
that should keep you guys busy for a while

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I never hated the stuff, but me and meat had a falling out in the late 90's. It wasn't until an ex-girlfriend of mine brought homie around again that I started to warm up to him.

Now me and meat are like peas and carrots

his dude swine and I are still at odds, but he's been talking about how I should link up with his boy bacon and I'm starting to feel some serious peer pressure.

What would you do if you were in my position?

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Dude, give in. Bacon is where it's at.

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts
    I eschew.

• Dude, give in. Bacon is where it's at.

saying.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

saying.

You jews are a pushy people

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    We've had some good times through the years, me and it, but we aren't really speaking these days. I still speak to fish though.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I can certainly attest that you love cow.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I eat meat, but if Brother Beef or Mr Swine call me up, I don't answer.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Hate Meat?

NEVER THAT, SON

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Don't hate meat, but I'm a vegetarian

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I can certainly attest that you love cow.

I can tell you LIKE BEEF. Keep talking shit.

• Don't hate meat, but I'm a pescatarian

In France I did get down on some Frog Legs ( ) and in Japan I had this pork-broth based oyster soup (
    )

• I just love the living too much. If I needed to, I would would hunt and slaughter, but thankfully I don't.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    This thread is weak, here's something for you guys to do in the mean time.
    KALA-fy your name

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    hmmmmmeat

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

is it getting kinda hot in here???

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    meat me at the butcher shop, it's goin' down.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

saying.

NO TIME FOR BACON JAX

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

saying.

• Meat 4 life!

• Nothing like a good asada taco!

• DescryDescry 229 Posts

how can you say no to that? i don't understand.

• how can you say no to that? i don't understand.

I'd kill someone for that right now.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    meat is the hot shit. im slamming down some turkey tacos right now and shit is banging.

but seriously,i dont really get the vegetarian thing. we need meat to stay healthy. things like protein, creatine, and vitamins are pretty hard to get from non meat sources. But to each his own. I love puppies and unicorns too, but i will fuck a cow up.

• we need meat to stay healthy.

says who?

people gotta realize that meat & dairy industry is on the level of the oil families. the amount of misinformation, corruption, pollution, and all-around backwardsness involved is astounding. that's not even on some I love puppies shit (although I too love the crotch chafe that only a bare-back unicorn gallop delivers).

considering that the single biggest contributor of greenhouse gasses is from cow gas (this is fact doods), many people who care about the future of the planet decide to be vegetarians for that reason alone.

• Options
    considering that the single biggest contributor of greenhouse gasses is from cow gas (this is fact doods), many people who care about the future of the planet decide to be vegetarians for that reason alone.

Doesn't that cause more cows to produce more gas? I would think the vegetarians who want to eliminate cow gas would want to eat more cows to get rid of them.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    I don't think I could ever be a vegan, but I try to stay vegetarian except for chicken/pork at taquerias and bacon at breakfast spots. (And Turkey this weekend!) There are a lot of health debates, but most importantly, the mass produced meat we eat in this country is economically ineffective and rough on our environment. It's the truth, deal. I personally feel healthier eating less meat, or at least not relying on it as a main source of food.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    the biggest part of not eating meat is not getting enough of the right kind of protein. You can get protein from nuts or whatever, but its important to get protein from animal flesh for your muscles. This means chicken and turkey also instead of just red meat. Red meat though has creatine which repairs and builds your muscles along with protein.

You can get by without this shit, but you will have to do a lot to supplement it through things like eating tons of whey protein, cottage cheese, nuts, etc.. but there is really nothing like eating animal flesh in terms of getting these nutrients. I cant understand why you would want to not get these things even if you love animals or are an ecoveg.

People that eat meat should eat organically also to get all the shit they need without all the wack shit like preservatives, fake hormones/growth supplements and all that crazy shit that the meat industry loads into there products. So stay away from fast food meat and cheap meat, that shit is poison. But the organic shit is great for your body in moderation.

And that cow farts shit is on some other shit which i aint gonna get into.

Does anyone notice though that most vegans and vegs look sickly all the time?

• considering that the single biggest contributor of greenhouse gasses is from cow gas (this is fact doods), many people who care about the future of the planet decide to be vegetarians for that reason alone.

Doesn't that cause more cows to produce more gas? I would think the vegetarians who want to eliminate cow gas would want to eat more cows to get rid of them.

Haha, my thoughts precisely.