REGGAE BY THE KILO

2»

Comments

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    or you may get a pot of god ...

?

• tomasltomasl 315 Posts
    A friend in Miami received 2 decent Selassie is the Chapel's and many other great tunes in a lot of 500 blanks for $500 from him. Reading his write-up, it sounds as if he discouraged with the work/research involved in eBay so I don't think it's all bad news here, Gents.

• its such a crap shoot
    it could be mostly new dancehall-just think 1986-2007
    many good things have coemout of JA in the last couple years

• Dudes got suspect grading I can attest to that as others already have. He knows his shit, I would be really suprised if he let anyhting other than garbage go (as far as value that is). I think the premise is a "story". My guess is this is all the shit that he has from years of doing this that either wasnt worth listing in the past, or unsold after auctions ended. Pile up that stuff for a year or two (he does move units) and you got your self a pretty good deal on some tunes. If you want some records to listen to it's probably a good experience. Out of 42 tunes er chunes youll find a few keepers. The labels in the pic are all over the place. I spy some bullett, 80's label coxsone, 90's bashment. I'm sure anyone would learn something from a lot or two.

• oh yeah, I am by no means endorsing buying these dregs, but to say that dancehall since 86?! has been bad is just crazy...