Who on here has a Last.FM account?

pknypkny 549 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
I just recently set up an account on Last.FM, which is a site that keeps tabs on the music you've been listening to in WinAmp/iTunes/etc. I've found some cool stuff by checking out the lists of other users with similar tastes. So 'Strut massive, if you're up on this, post your handle. Check mine at pk_ny.

Comments

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Been on there for a couple of years now. List of most played artists is a bit out due to nights passing out while player keeps playing. Anyway, I'm Junior4life on there.

• HamHam 872 Posts
    i use it to e-holler. last.fm/user/ultradjur

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    i have one but ive probably used it twice. my girlfriend is on there and told me to get an account, but usually maybe 4% of the stuff it recommends for me is anything id consider listening to regularly, and maybe .001% of that is stuff i didnt already know about.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    i have one but ive probably used it twice. my girlfriend is on there and told me to get an account, but usually maybe 4% of the stuff it recommends for me is anything id consider listening to regularly, and maybe .001% of that is stuff i didnt already know about.

Yeah to be honest I don't ever look at any of the recommendations - I just like the fact that it catalogues all the music I'm listening to.