bars are f**kin gross....

pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
I havent played out in a little while and I forgot how Frickin' gross my clothes and whole body smells from doing a gig. I reek like an astray. I used to smoke and back then i wouldnt mind it, but this is grossing me out something fierce tonight. i even changed clothes and my jeans are stinking up my bedroom like your mommas ass. NASTY on that note imma take my ass to the shower. that is all.

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    they banned smoking out here but you still pick it up on the way in all the smokers outside

on more confusion, I tried to go to my local drink establishment but I couldn't find parking? I guess it was hipster dance party night! Yaargh, fuk dat I'm here for y'all folls

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    I haven't lived in SD for almost 9 years now, where are the hipsters clogging up these days?

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    my city was trying to ban smoking but it got overturned. These rednecks out here wont go for it. Scranton though is smoke free, last i heard but lots of places still allow it. The last place i was a resident at banned it and made everyone go outside which sucked for me cause i would go on between bands and be playing for 10 people. But it was awesome not smelling like a de nobili cigar when i got home. And that shit goes into my records and my turns also for a few days. My van reeks like an ass right now. NASTTTTYYYYYYY

• Options
    They banned smoking in bars and restaurants in NY a while back, I can't remember how long ago. I was in South Carolina all week and my head spun the first time we went into a restaurant and the woman asked "Smoking or non?". Haven't heard that in years.

Even smokers here who were against the change at first are all about it now. No one wants to smell like an ashtray, plus the smokers have their little outside area where they have their own little secret society that the non-smokers don't go to. I remember a smoker friend of mine saying it made it 100 times easier for him to talk to girls out there.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Even smokers here who were against the change at first are all about it now.

While sometimes i'd really like to be able to smoke WITH my drink, the above is true for me. It's not that big a hassle, and when it's REALLY cold i'll smoke less, or only when i really want one...

• my city was trying to ban smoking but it got overturned. These rednecks out here wont go for it.

Yeah, that is what happened here in my city. They banned it, but after some bar owners went to court about it, they overturned it.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    One of the upsides/downsides it is to not knowing what it's like to have a sense of smell