Oh Pimp C . . .

AreDoubleAreDouble 124 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
You're so silly.//WordOfSouth.com: Right.Pimp C: What I???m gonna try to do is I???m gonna try to spit it as close and as authentic as I can. And I???m never gonna intentionally mis-pimp on a record. And I???m never gonna promote putting violence on a woman, I???m never gonna promote putting her on drugs because that???s not what a pimp do. If anything a pimp want for a woman to be clean, he wanna keep her at the doctor, making sure he ain???t selling a rotten product. He wants to make sure that anything that???s got to do with her family, her kids and all that sh*t is taken care of, because in the end, you know they use the word pimp, but that???s really a manager man. And it goes as far as being these women???s daddy and they man. You gotta make sure that they children is alright and that they mamas is alright if they too old to take care of themselves. A lot of these niggas got the game twisted up. They wanna be players, they wanna be super pimps and put on jewels and drive Cadillacs, but they don???t want the responsibility that goes along with that. And I???ll say it again, the only reason that a nigga should have to lift his hand up to a woman, is if he done ran out of sh*t to say. And if he done ran out of sh*t to say, that mean his brain ain???t working faster than his mouth, he ain???t thinking five weeks ahead of this bitch. Because actually, a nigga suppose to know what his bitch gonna do, he suppose to lay up in his bed and already played it out what she gon??? do the next day, or two weeks down the line, or a year down the line. You got to always be prepared for anything, any twist and turn. And the next thing you got to realize is this, if them hoes say they love them niggas, get out there and sell they ass for them, but a bitch???s destiny is to see a pimp fall on his face. Ya know, all them broads wanna be with a successful nigga, but in the end they wanna see him fall on his face and loose his stable. And you fu*k around put a young yellow dyke in a stable full of other broads, watch your stable get crushed and get all fu*ked up. Because a young yellow dyke is dangerous. A young yellow dyke is more dangerous than a pimp and player. A young yellow dyke is more dangerous than a pretty nigga with long hair trying to get yo??? bitch! Cause a young yellow dyke know what to tell a bitch in the midnight hour. Ya know, I got it the way it???s suppose to be given, I???ve been trained well.Ya know, Pimpin??? Ken is a personal friend of mine, ya na mean. I been talking to the OG Don Juan, and some other people, and they been giving it to me the way it go, and I just try to represent it to the fullest man. I???m not trying to tell you I???m carrying the whole sh*t on my shoulders, I???m just kicking it the way it???s suppose to go. You know as a youngsta???, Ice T took me under his wing. I used to go out there to L.A. and, you know, he showed me the sh*t. He showed me a few things. And he???s a real Pi. I don???t know if you know that or not. He???s a real Pi. So you know, I???m plugged into the pimp wire. Then the rap niggas go to the hotel room, and freaking a bitch and a nigga at the same time, and freaking the nigga and playing in the other nigga???s booty, they gon??? come back and tell they pimp about it, and it???s going through the pimp wire, and I???m gonna find out about you. If you a gay ass rap nigga, we know what???s up with you because you did it with that bitch in H-Town, you did it with that bitch in St. Louis, you did it with that bitch out there in Vegas and that sh*t got right back to the pimp. It was on the pimp wire the next day, so when you see Young Pimp, just chunk the deuce and keep moving. We know who getting fu*ked with the dildos in the ass by the broad, we know who sucking dick, fu*king they managers and who fu*king they motherfu*king hypeman. All that ole homo sh*t and niggas on the down low, you can???t hide, the sh*t gonna come to light baby.WordOfSouth.com: Ugh? I don???t even wanna think about that brah.Pimp C: Let me say something now, listen to me now, that???s not gay bashing. That???s not gay bashing, a lot of homosexuals buy our records. A lot of lesbians buy our records. I have no problem with a person and they sexual preference. I am not homophobic, it does not bother me. I have friends that are gay. It???s the motherfu*kers that hide and be in the closet, and be up in my face talking bout this bitch and that bitch, and I know at night they sucking this man???s dick. Don???t come at me with the bullsh*t. You got a nigga washing your body and all this ole gay ass sh*t, and then you wanna come around Pimp and be a real nigga. Okay, no man, no you not. You know we not gonna get in the room with each other and do no m??nage trios, you don???t wanna get with these hoes, you wanna lick my asshole. So a nigga gotta be careful what they do, and who they do it with and when they do it. If you a gay ass nigga, be what you is, and come on out the closet and let us know what you is. Because I have no problem with you as long as you true to what you are. Long as you doing it, you shouldn???t be ashamed of it. If I was a punk, and I wanted to fu*k some boys, I???m gonna fu*k some boys if that???s what I wanna do. Because I???m a real nigga, and if that???s what I like, that???s what I like. And anything you do, and you shamed of it, you need to stop doing it man. If you smoke crack, and you shamed that you smoke crack, you don???t need to smoke crack no more. I???m drug free right now, I don???t do no drugs. But when I did snort cocaine, I???ll do it in front of you and anybody else if I feel like snorting some right then. Cause I wasn???t shamed of it. Ya understand what I???m saying?//There are a lot of gems in this. "You know, running that train was all good until I thought about it more and realized ol' boy liked it when our balls touched. I ain't never gon feel clean again."

Comments