optimistics tracklist

macacamacaca 278 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
i have the optimistics album sitting in a folder with no track sequence.can someone please post it? songs if i could influence man you put something new in my lifeshould i let myself gomanlove is god almightylets lovesay it babyor at the very least, listen to 'if i could influence man' 10 times in a row.

Comments

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    i have the optimistics album sitting in a folder with no track sequence.
    can someone please post it?

songs
    if i could influence man
    you put something new in my life
    should i let myself go
    man
    love is god almighty
    lets love
    say it baby

or at the very least, listen to 'if i could influence man' 10 times in a row.

Unfortunately I don't have the definitive track order either but I will happily listen to If I Could Influence Man ten times in a row - fantastic track.

• macacamacaca 278 Posts
    a snapshot of the back - even better.
    thanks

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    can someone repost the audio for this? id love to cop that for my listening pleasure....

• can someone post what my opinion should be on this?
    I need the value as well/where I can cop cheap.
    and I also need to know when I should be "totally over" this record.

please dont speak on rare soul stuff... stick to your serrato and youll be fine.

• please dont speak on rare soul stuff... stick to your serrato and youll be fine.

RICKEY VINCENT ON THE ONE FONKKKK > 45'S

what's up cuzzo?

working at the job right now and watching scorpion king.

bored...

• working at the job right now and watching scorpion king.

bored...

LOL

literally.

damn what the fuck? you're watching a movie AT WORK?

Shit..I'm deejaying at some boutqiue and stealing wi-fi from the apple store. Finning to put on a cd on and holler at a coffee and a pretzel.

check your private massages.

can someone repost the audio for this? id love to cop that for my listening pleasure....

i could also use the New Sounds. i had to get rid of that to yoder a couple years back. if you dont want to post up audio on the board id be down to shoot ya a few paypal bucks for them sent directly to my PM. thanks in advance...