Please school me on these records...

sloppywhitesloppywhite 230 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
Saw these at a store the other day. I've seen them before but never picked'em up.Worth getting?TCB "Open For Business"http://www.popsike.com/php/detaildata.php?itemnr=4725631443Erotic Drum Band "Plug Me to Death"Jim Brown "Tells It Like It Is"Couldn't find a photo. Its like a political spoken word joint from the late 60s / early 70sAnyone?

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    TCB is pretty well described in that popsike review, I remember it being slightly avant garde, but its funky horn rock for the most part. If you need a copy holler, I think I got one

The erotic Drum Band is basically 1978 disco that never stuck out to me beyond them having a really cool name

• TCB is pretty well described in that popsike review, I remember it being slightly avant garde, but its funky horn rock for the most part. If you need a copy holler, I think I got one

The erotic Drum Band is basically 1978 disco that never stuck out to me beyond them having a really cool name

thanks dude... i know where i can get a cheap copy of the TCB which is why i was asking about it. I just wasn't sure if I should trust that popsike review.

the erotic drum band album i hadn't heard although i had heard a cut from the follow up album. the one with the guy "cupping" the chicks ass. might as well just give it a shot.