Archaic’s greatest hits

2»

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    ok I'll bite, why does this kind of post put ppl off soulstrut?

because the only people who have any idea what this is about are long time strutters.

If you registered two days ago you could have figured it out - if you were up to the reading. And stop complaining, or it's a banning for you. BANNING!!

Dude needs to read up on his readups.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    ok I'll bite, why does this kind of post put ppl off soulstrut?

because the only people who have any idea what this is about are long time strutters.

If you registered two days ago you could have figured it out - if you were up to the reading. And stop complaining, or it's a banning for you. BANNING!!

Dude needs to read up on his readups.

Do people sign onto Okayplayer, hop into the general discussion area OR any other area for that matter and start complaining that people act like they been knowing people for a while?

This place is by far the easiest place to pull up a chair and start talking, period.

If Soulstrut intimidates you, sorry, you REALLY need a fucking hug.

If you think you intimidate people by posting here, you really need a fucking vacation.

And I say, yeah, it's Raj's house, but I think he likes to know our opinions, and is a big enuff dude to not take shit personal. And I think that Archaic needs his permissions reinstated. Sorry, I wish I could say I added the dimension that a character like that adds. As much as I LIKE a lot of other folks around here, most of us are too even keel to be of continued interest. even his bullshit had potential to be interesting and spur convo, and he was actually sincere about his shit. Yes,that "I paid Money shit" was a bridge too far, but I for one would like to see a time out as opposed to a banning.

Maybe it's too little too late, I know many here don't care (FUCK YOU DIZ! )
    but I had to get it off my chest.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    To reply to the original topic, my favorite Archaic claim had to be the following:

He's seen buildings blown up. The World Trade Center didn't fall like the buildings he saw. This is proof that 9/11 was a conspiracy.

I think he claimed the planes were remote controlled and there were explosives planted in the WTC to make them blow up or something along those lines.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Archaic is one of the dudes who makes this place what it is

genuine,waaaaay over the top,highly opinionated and willing to stand up for himself and his beliefs even when he knew he'd catch hell....those are my kinda folks....

the "i paid" post and Pm's to Raj were a bit much.. but i've seen worse on here

o.k...i'm done being gay

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    My favourite was whene dude said Planet Orion directly influenced Outkast/they bit Planet Orion.

Planet Orion, at the most, is a blip on the Austin Hackey-Sack radar.

but yo, every post Archaic replies to I always read.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

but yo, every post Archaic replies to I always read.

nuff said

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Planet Orion

is that some uber scion combination of Planet Asia and Phoenix Orion?

(shudder)

• All I know is that dude bit my discuss post in real ridiculous way. Level 42, a Joe Jackson that I had already used, a shitty Howlin Wolf record and some other bad shit.

Good riddance.

Just kidding...

(noimnot)

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    To reply to the original topic, my favorite Archaic claim had to be the following:

He's seen buildings blown up. The World Trade Center didn't fall like the buildings he saw. This is proof that 9/11 was a conspiracy.

I think he claimed the planes were remote controlled and there were explosives planted in the WTC to make them blow up or something along those lines.

Yeah real crazy. DoH! except thats what really happened!!!!!!! I thought I was first to talk about reptilians on here? I never get credit for Shit.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Also, I thought archaic was awesome.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I think I'll miss Arch's falsified statements about Texas hip hop the most. The Project Blowed conspricacies were cool, but if you've know Rasheezy as long as I have they don't come as a surprise.

I don't think that he should've been banned from the site either. Some members of Project Blowed might need restraining orders though.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Planet Orion

is that some uber scion combination of Planet Asia and Phoenix Orion?

(shudder)

You off all people, besides Archaic, should know.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts

Yeah real crazy. DoH! except thats what really happened!!!!!!! I thought I was first to talk about reptilians on here? I never get credit for Shit.

As far as I'm concerned, you DID start the whole Lizard People thing.