so cal peeps - pcc this sunday?

funksnotdeadfunksnotdead 364 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
is the pasadena thing happening this sunday? will the bag/sleeve lady be there? i know her husband wasnt doing to well. i need some plastic and it cant wait for the next bp show.

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    is the pasadena thing happening this sunday? will the bag/sleeve lady be there? i know her husband wasnt doing to well. i need some plastic and it cant wait for the next bp show.

I'm not sure, but I think so. The only reason I would think it may not happen is the holiday weekend but independence day is Monday right?

FND:[/b] be prepared to be inindated with zionist propaganda and arab sympathy

• I'm not sure, but I think so. The only reason I would think it may not happen is the holiday weekend but independence day is Monday right?

that's what i am afraid of, but yeah, 4th is monday and the pcc swap site says its going down on the 3rd, just wasnt sure about the records. has bag lady been there the last few months?

does this entail listening to the israeli version of hair on a portable?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I'm not sure, but I think so. The only reason I would think it may not happen is the holiday weekend but independence day is Monday right?

that's what i am afraid of, but yeah, 4th is monday and the pcc swap site says its going down on the 3rd, just wasnt sure about the records. has bag lady been there the last few months?

does this entail listening to the israeli version of hair on a portable?

bag lady has been there with the other older guy (her husband?) and that 30 something year old dude as well. Israeli Hair is a possibility, but best beleive if I find the 1979 legendaey israeli disco hair stage recording I'm playing it for everyone, Even Kevin from the program

• ...best beleive if I find the 1979 legendaey israeli disco hair stage recording I'm playing it for everyone, Even Kevin from the program

he already has it, but dre (or madlib) checked it out for some new beat he is working on.

• wihlsunwihlsun 63 Posts
    Maybe I just haven't seen the bag lady recently, but I recall about a year ago they moved their operation to BP only. They were talking bout how the heat was killing them, and the indoor/Air Conditioned venue was the way to go.

Records = Yes
    Bags = No

• wihlsunwihlsun 63 Posts
    Even Kevin from the program

HAHAHA
    If he sees you looking at record covers for info he always mentions "Good Sounds, Good Sounds". I always end up paying secret mind games with that fool. Love the sweaters!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Maybe I just haven't seen the bag lady recently, but I recall about a year ago they moved their operation to BP only. They were talking bout how the heat was killing them, and the indoor/Air Conditioned venue was the way to go.

Records = Yes
    Bags = No

you know what, I think your right. I may just have fuzzy THC clouded memories of seeing her there but I might just be thinking of BP and superimposing her out on the streets of 'dena

• Maybe I just haven't seen the bag lady recently, but I recall about a year ago they moved their operation to BP only. They were talking bout how the heat was killing them, and the indoor/Air Conditioned venue was the way to go.

Records = Yes
    Bags = No

thank you very much and damn it!!!!!

anyone have her #? i'm gonna have to brave the home invasion.

• spaceghostspaceghost 605 Posts

Records = Yes

Bags = No

thank you very much and damn it!!!!!

anyone have her #? i'm gonna have to brave the home invasion.

let me know when your gonna go...i need some sleeves and plastics too, maybe ill stand behind you when you ring the doorbell.

them: "please come in.."

me: "uuuuhhhh no thank you i'm alergic to dogs."

them: "we don't have dogs.."

me: "i'm alergic to cats too.."

them: "we don't have cats either, please come in.."

me: "uuuh right well would it be enough if he went inside, im enjoying the fresh air and he asked me to watch his car....... yeah im watching his car."

them: "dont worry the car will be fine, please come in.."