darwin's midnight picnic (dj mix related)

spaceghostspaceghost 605 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
darwins midnight picnic

here is a trip-hop/downtempo (i hate picking genres) mix i did a while back. sorry don't have the tracklisting on my work computer, but i'll post it if interested when i get home tonight.

enjoy.

Comments

• spaceghostspaceghost 605 Posts
    forgot to mention i dont have access to the email listed on there anymore (soulrez wheres the shit i need to put into my outlook??) so instead of emailing me all of your accolades plaese to post or pm me.

• darwins midnight picnic

here is a trip-hop/downtempo (i hate picking genres) mix i did a while back. sorry don't have the tracklisting on my work computer, but i'll post it if interested when i get home tonight.

enjoy.

in the soulstrut world this would be referred to as BLAZING DOWNTEMPO!

darwins midnight picnic

enjoy.

thanks for the clarification homie.. still working on my soulspeak.

enjoy.

you gonna put in some work tomorrow?

darwins midnight picnic

enjoy.

plan is to set my alarm at 5am , im setting my clothes on the stairs so i just have to slide down and my pants and shirt will be put on automatically, when i land at the bottom i will land directly in my shoes...all calvin and hobbes stylee..then jump in the car and sleepdrive my way to your house.

enjoy.

plan is to set my alarm at 5am , im setting my clothes on the stairs so i just have to slide down and my pants and shirt will be put on automatically, when i land at the bottom i will land directly in my shoes...all calvin and hobbes stylee..then jump in the car and sleepdrive my way to your house.

my pm box isn't blowing up...

hmmm..

everyone must be on vacation today already... self assuringly yeah vacation, that must be it...