another thai funk mix

subsub 311 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
actually it's not mixed. just some new stuff that i found on my last visit to bangkok.1. the exotic - rearng winya2. bangkok 17 - i am somebody3. impossibles - funky party4. jiraphand - thai boxing5. professionals - thai title6. bangkok 17 - get down tonight7. impossibles - pick up the pieces8. impossibles - thai titlehttp://www.sendspace.com/file/vi78wlenjoy!

Comments

• subsub 311 Posts
    first track should have a horns section but when i digitally recorded it to my laptop it got lost. somehow it only records one channel and the first song is mixed quite bad with regard to that problem.

just relasied it now when i listened to the mp3 again..

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Thanks!!!

• HamHam 872 Posts
    nice, dude!

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    1. the exotic - rearng winya

nice to see u finally found it. mine was a more private pressing. can you post the cover for me on here...

• subsub 311 Posts

nice to see u finally found it. mine was a more private pressing. can you post the cover for me on here...

this is the cover of the pressing i found:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

• 6. bangkok 17 - get down tonight
    7. impossibles - pick up the pieces

enjoyED!

• subsub 311 Posts

7. impossibles - pick up the pieces

enjoyED!

it's taken from a lp called "stage show". obscure record. it's a private press full of misspellings. it's recorded live but the soundman was supposingly drunk. on pick up the pieces the first 10 seconds are mono and afterwards it switches to stereo. some other mistakes on the record too....

• subsub 311 Posts

so it is a different cover indeed? i wonder wether the tracklisting is different too. was there another good song on the version of the lp you have?