SF/SJ - On The Corner Music ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY

downtown72downtown72 125 Posts
edited November 2007 in Announcements
bay area heads!On The Corner Music is celebrating 1 year in business!thanks to all who have come by and supported, (andeven bought something!). really, we luv you and to show our thanks, not ONLY will we be doing ourusual once-a-month-no-tax-sale-social-drinks-and-DJsget together, but we'll be keeping it TAX FREE ALLWEEKEND! but really, ya'll should come by Saturdaynight:DJs!STRICTLY7 (aka B. Roos) - all 45s, all the time. andgreat to do shots with!FERRARI - DJ, collectro supreme, and our favoriteglobal vinyl archaeologist.JEFFJAGGED - disco obscurities, electronic goodies,and maybe some Stones too...SPECIAL GUESTS! - even we'll be all surprised n'stuff!plus drinks, snacks, good times, and lots and lots ofvinyl... Saturday November 17th / 8pm - MIDNIGHT@ On The Corner Music530 E. Campbell Ave. in downtown Campbell408-871-0305 for more info!http://myspace.com/onthecornermusic

Comments

• B.R**S & I**N - get yer s**t together, it's ON !!!!

• SF strutters, dont fear the South Bay! i know the scenery ain't much, but if you havent been to the shop, here's yer excuse - we wont tell anyone in the mission, promise

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    i know the scenery ain't much

are you serious?

• serious as looking down bascom, then up stevens creek toward - all those wonderful stripmalls! oh but wait, i forgot Santana Row is your place. anyways, yeah. did you move or somthin'?

don't hate - just show up!

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Gonna Hate..Not showing up
    Have fun and hope it all works out.