Stripper Pole in the Living Room

2»

Comments

• Seriously when you got 3 guys telling you "I don't get why you'd want us to take the pole down just cause your folks are coming over" and no one to back up your logic you start questioning yourself.

you just need to live with smarter people. If some dude came at with with "I'm a grown man and I pay to live here" bullshit, there would've been a misunderstanding & some furniture moving. Regardless, you have to know living with people who think having a stipper pole in their crib is cool when no honeys EVER use to strip aren't the most logical people in the world.

• Guzz...trust your instincts. These fools are chooches, and you need to be out yesterday.

For the sake of your own mental health, fuck them fools.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    You missed your chance. If you watched Seinfeld, you could've told them they were starting their Festivus celebration early.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    "I was just gonna get you the SHIT HAPPENS but I thought you'd like the PARTY NAKED part"b, 21b, 21"hey ... that's the best part."

• "Nah Mom, that is a support pole for the ceiling."

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    wow blast from the past.b, 21b, 21::UPDATE::b, 21b, 21Our house was foreclosed upon back in august and we had until the beginning of December to move out. We spoke with lawyers and all that jazz on how to properly get out of the house. I moved out of there on the first of the month but my stripper pole roomies are now squatting there and I've had to retain a lawyer to make sure my name doesn't get dragged into their actions. Apparently they aren't too happy with me not sticking with them on their stance to be there after our foreclosure and 60-day notice/ stopping all bills that were in my nameb, 21b, 21PS the stripper pole is still there

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Why don't you just take it down before the folks come over? Is it a two-man job?b, 21b, 21Worst case, just put holiday decorations on the pole, a la banister garland. I bet the roomies will be too lazy to take them down. b, 21b, 21img src="http://davidstewart.name/Pictures/House/Stairs.JPG"1b, 21b, 21I live with 4 GIRLS. Man, that is a lot of shoes piled up by the door. The kitchen is a biohazard.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Or you can hang a flag from it.b, 21img src="http://www.crwflags.com/art/sports/baseball/redsoxcar.jpg"1

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21Am I really trippin, or is keeping a pole up when the folks come over for theri 30th Wedding anniversary a little bit of a bad look?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21I would ask your roommates that question...ie."are you so retarded as to think a removable stripper pole shouldn't be stored away when my folks come over? Maybe you'd like it if I rock out with my cock out while yer granny visits your dumb ass!"
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21I just asked them that befoer coming back to check this board. One of them answered "I'm a grown man and I pay to live here if you want ti down then take it down yourself"
    b, 21
    b, 21I tried to use the example of me, back in my mega pot smoking days leaving my bong out when his folks come over. He didn't see any similarity.
    b, 21
    b, 2126 & 27 year olds are a little too old to be trying to act like College Juniors.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21b, 21if theres not a stripper in sight and the pole is getting no play....tell your roommates they are the illest pimps out.