Kanye's mom passes

Comments

• Damn, she wasn't even 60. Condolences to him and his family.

• It's real hard when your mom passes so young.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

thats a shame.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    RIP, Dr. West. Life is so fleeting, so let's do something with each of ours to better humanity. Cherish every moment and live with passion. Life is but a vapor...

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• pretty sad.

the rumors floating around earlier were that she died during plastic surgery. rumors. hope its not true but if it is that makes it even more sad.

• This is a shame. My sympathies to his family.

I was on the phone with an artist today and he flipped over to an incoming call, then came back and said "kayne west is on the other line." I laughed and started to make a joke about not wanting to keep him from Kayne.... then he said he was calling because his mother passed and she was a family friend growing up.

I felt like a dick, apologized profusely and jetted.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Seriously sad situation, I feel terrible for the guy. She ran a lot of his operation in addition to being so close to each other. 30 is pretty young to lose your mom, profound condolences to him and the West family.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    yeah that cosmetic sugery thing is true, well at least from the BBC. god that is some terrible shit, what a needless waste of life.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    There is something incredibly dark and ironic about this given that it was Kanye's mom.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    This is really terrible news.....Sad as hell

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    Is buying the new Kanye record a fitting tribute? I've been meaning to buy it, but haven't got around to it yet.

Very sad situation for Mr. West.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    There is something incredibly dark and ironic about this given that it was Kanye's mom.

Seriously, beyond sad and pointless, but I guess if there's any silver lining, its that it could raise some awareness about the dangers of these "elective" procedures. No one ever dies on 'Extreme Makeover' or whatever crap is on tv these days, but that shit is just as dangerous as any other operation.

Of course, this is dude's mom, and I'm not trying to not to make a point at his expense, but can't help thinking, kinda puts "throw some d's" in a different light. Damn sad considering how accomplished she was....

• That is so sad. I feel for him because not only is he going through an incredible loss, but the world is talking about it and, if the rumors are true, will begin to debate and trivialize her death because of how she died. It's an unnecessary way to pass, but I feel for him because instead of just being able to mourn over his mom's death on his own he's going to have to deal with all the tabloid drama and attention it brings.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    kinda puts "throw some d's" in a different light.

dude...

• dayday 9,611 Posts

wow.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts

wow.

Let's wait for full details before pointing out the irony in the death of someone's loved one. Besides, many gossip blogs and magazines already have that job.

This discussion, I'm sure, will take place, but there's no need to hasten the process without full details. There are plenty of medically necessary reasons to have cosmetic/plastic surgery as well as superficial ones. We really don't know shit.

At this point, I'm reminded of my appreciation for my loved ones.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

wow.

Let's wait for full details before pointing out the irony in the death of someone's loved one. Besides, many gossip blogs and magazines already have that job.

This discussion, I'm sure, will take place, but there's no need to hasten the process without full details. There are plenty of medically necessary reasons to have cosmetic/plastic surgery as well as superficial ones. We really don't know shit.

Very true. I am talking with a friend right now who is having breast reduction surgery in order to help ease her back pain.

Before everyone starts thinking it was some eye tuck type stuff you should wait for details to come out.

Mrs. West rest in peace.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

wow.

Very true. I am talking with a friend right now who is having breast reduction surgery in order to help ease her back pain.

Before everyone starts thinking it was some eye tuck type stuff you should wait for details to come out.

Mrs. West rest in peace.

yall, she died during sugery. It makes me sick that people can be so judgemental about it. All this "needless waste of life" stuff. STFU with that. What makes yall so Frickin' high and mighty. The dude lost his mom, damn.

r.i.p.

• i feel for kanye on this one. i lost my mom last month at the age of 49, me being 22. let me tell you... it's humbling as hell...

ALWAYS let the people around you know how important they are to you no matter how awkward and uncomfortable it may feel.