KZSC Swap Wrap-Up and Finds

2»

Comments

• dang! ticktickler and kidinquo KILLIN IT on the marvel teamup and shit!
    ferrari, you got a weeks time. actually, since youposted jamiroquai gay calendar or whatever it was, you get ten days.

wheres everybody else!!!

s.o.u.l. "piece of mind" =

(why do i feel like the record thread moderator? )

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Yeah...

Some non-highlights:
    - The mashup experience. My apologies for the girl pants hipster who played unlistenable mashups for a half hour.

That was pretty f*****g annoying.I really felt like doing the whole KRS-ONE/PM Dawn and throwing that ass off the stage!!!

But YES!!! It was indeed really nice meeting some of ya'll and seeing the folks again!!

It was well worth the trip!!

Peace ya'll

Another non-highlight.

Saratoga Larry

• i bought one record and a washing machine repair. crate diggin lifestyle for dayz.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Yeah...

Some non-highlights:
    - The mashup experience. My apologies for the girl pants hipster who played unlistenable mashups for a half hour.

That was pretty f*****g annoying.I really felt like doing the whole KRS-ONE/PM Dawn and throwing that ass off the stage!!!

I would have paid you to do this. Oh man, that would have been the funniest shit ever.

Forgot about Larry being there too (AFTER I personally told him he couldn't come). At least he didn't cause any of us problems. He didn't even bring 45s this time.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Honestly I really wanted to..BUT..

It was worth seeing Rodney being silent for a moment and then freaking out about the whole thing saying,"DUDE..WHAT THE F##K IS GOING ON HERE!!"

I thought Rodney was going to catch wreck.

Was I the only one to see this?!?!?

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    Honestly I really wanted to..BUT..

It was worth seeing Rodney being silent for a moment and then freaking out about the whole thing saying,"DUDE..WHAT THE F##K IS GOING ON HERE!!"

I thought Rodney was going to catch wreck.

Was I the only one to see this?!?!?

i forget what song it was but whatever it was, that was the one that pushed me over the edge. i think plkbkyn saw my little tirade too. i mean shit, not even the jamiroquais in the crowd weren't havin it.

anyway, big ups again to all the ss fam who were there. now for the pron...

the purchases:

the trades:

the love (seriously, thanks you guys for these):

• SyminSymin 999 Posts

(why do i feel like the record thread moderator? )

keep expectations high!

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    I hope that one record wasn't actually stolen from KUSP.

I seriously doubt it. A lot of radio stations would write shit like "stolen from WKPR" but then sell off all their records when they no longer have use for the format.

I bought that record almost 10 years ago at a KZSC swap. OldJeez needs a stat.

THE TICK_TICKLER BEEN OUT THERE TICKLIN' FOR JAMZ AND FREEZEDRYIN' MARY JANE FOR A DECADE PLUS.