Toronto peoples.... a RECORD SHOW perhaps ???

tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
edited November 2007 in Announcements
Ok not perhaps....like a real life one ya know....All you'se Toronto Vinyl (and even some CD) Heads need to come down to my Record Show this coming Sunday, and the details are as follows.TORONTO DOWNTOWN RECORD SHOWSunday November 18thEstonian Banquet Hall958 BROADVIEW(3 Blocks North of Broadview Subway Station)doors at 11:00 am, until 4:00 pm$5.00Your attendance would be most welcome, and as well as there being tons of crazy good Vinyl, there's a snack bar that sells beer. Also, I will be putting out stacks of items just back with me from my trips to Austin and NYC. How much better can that get?Pass this along to your lists of folks who care about this stuff (..... not too much guilt there, but damn...help a brother out)Cheers,AaronPS. Yes there is an early admission fee starting at 9am, so PM if interested.

Comments

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I wish I could be there! You absolutely need to do this next year (or in six months) when I'll be back in Toronto permanently. I'm reserving my table space now.

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    I wish I could be there! You absolutely need to do this next year (or in six months) when I'll be back in Toronto permanently. I'm reserving my table space now.

consider it reserved Danno...
    too bad you're not here now.
    See you in the spring.

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    so tomorrow is the show.
    come on down if you can.

Cheers.....

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    just wanted to take a minute to thank anyone and everyone who came down for the show yesterday. Excellent turn out and many heats was found. Don't miss the treats when we do it all again in the spring.

Cheers......

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    Hey man

Wish I could have come through! I bought so many records overseas that there was no way I could justify spending more money / getting more records so soon!

I am definitely into checking it out in the spring though!

cheers