**mormon/christian BK parking lot cipher!!**

cascas 1,484 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
it's a parking lot cipher, sonnathans! this guy is like the supernat of the good word. Christian Guy Totally Owns Mormons - Watch more free videos

Comments

• dayday 9,612 Posts

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    im having trouble deciding who is more annoying here.

• The epitome of "walk of away, son".

• hahaha....the mormon robots get served!!!
    yeah, both kinda annoying in their own special ways...but sometimes when youre full of the spirit, its not the only thing you get full of.

still, the mormonbots are knocking on doors all over philly...i hope they are gettig regular doses of "take that shit back to tabernacle" like parking lot mcjesus just dispensed.

• i gotta add, when i think of mormons, i think of shawn bradley

and i discreetly puke in my mouth

• every word in the bible is true. we know that the bible is true because the bible says the bible is true, *and* if you remember from earlier in this sentence: every word in the bible is true.

-Stephen Colbert

Why he had to go off on Jews like they're the antichrist at the end?

The whole story about how Joseph Smith came up with the book of mormon is off-the-hook "how the fuck do you believe this?" but i can't hate on mormons; they're invariably the nicest of folks

• every word in the bible is true. we know that the bible is true because the bible says the bible is true, *and* if you remember from earlier in this sentence: every word in the bible is true.

-Stephen Colbert

The whole story about how Joseph Smith came up with the book of mormon is off-the-hook "how the fuck do you believe this?" but i can't hate on mormons; they're invariably the nicest of folks

Are french? or from another part of europe perhaps?

• Why he had to go off on Jews like they're the antichrist at the end?

why is being the antichrist a bad thing?

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

why is being the antichrist a bad thing?

HAHAHA

That's awesome.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    shawn bradley...

• Whoa.

• If only I had a video camera for the many encounters I have had with these BMX bandits.

• The Mormon "explanation of the Negro race" is totally new to me.

• The Mormon "explanation of the Negro race" is totally new to me.

hey stay out of this, you made your choice in the spirit world.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    The Mormon "explanation of the Negro race" is totally new to me.

hey stay out of this, you made your choice in the spirit world.

• Options

I think he was talking about the Black Israelites, the guys who stand outside Rock N' Soul or Beat Street Records (rip) in NYC and yell at everyone. I have a feeling that this guy sonned them once.

These dudes used to always be posted up in the vicinity of any record store I would visit in the city, I thought they were following me for awhile. It'd be great to walk into Good Records on 3rd St between A and B and find two of them in their King Tut outfits sitting on the uncomfortable bench and yelling at Jonny.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    This thread is full of fire, and that dude might be my new hero.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    the Latter Day Saints recruiters give me the creeps...in an Aryan youth kind of way (optics, you know?).

they're on the transit here all the time and they target brown folks nine times out of 10. a few years ago, I lived in a neighbourhood that was frequented by the same two gals and two guys. we were on the porch one day and saw the two guys in their rolled-up shirt sleeves, black slacks and crew cuts jogging in sync. it gave us the chills.