emergency 80's mp3 requests

TheBeatGoesTheBeatGoes 711 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
human league - fascination dead or alive - brand new loveri own these 12 inches somewhere and can't find them, if you can post them in the next 2 hours i owe you big....at this point either the long 12 inch mixes or the LP/radio edits would be just fineyes this IS one of soul struts finer moments, i love you all. if you got something "close" to those songs i'd take it tooPEACE

Comments

• http://www.divshare.com/download/2688519-a71

Here is the Human League- Only 128K

• thanks, i was sure the first reply would be someone clowning me but i guess people know what this post is about form the title.

playing 128's in the club is the new playing quiet LP tracks in the club. this 128 sounds decent...i'd take a higher bit rate if it was around but in my monitors this one sounds alright

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/47721380c8c9c7/

Here is the Human League- Only 160?

what year was that other song out?

• don't you want me? is that what you mean, they also got "human" and i like "love action" alot

• oh by the other song you mean the Dead or Alive track, i honestly don't know the year i just have one of those Epic Dance Classics 12 inches with 4-12 inch versions on 1 12 inch. it's also got "she bop" and a corny looking stock front cover...i can see the cover in my head just not in my library.

oh and thanks for that track

• thanks all, the extended version IS where it's at

i ended up finding the human 12 inch, the "dead or alive" record was no where to be found i made 2 good passes over my record collection. it's nice to have this digitally now. i'll download this for the future..

i usually don't do "theme" dance nights but tonight i went for an all 80's thing and it was the shit a bunch of people came dressed up and i was doing everything from the obvious pop stuff, to "I Didn't Mean To Turn You On" lots of price/side projects it was fun i ended with "Planet Rock" and it was a really great night, and it was just a Thursday.

early on someone really wanted to hear Toto's "Africa" and i had to be like i got that 12 inch and almost brought it but it's from 1977....sorry this is an 80's night

another funny thing is i this girl came in right after the doors opened all decked out in 80's gear/makeup like she put her time in...adn then she was looking around at the empty room like she was going to not pay the cover and come in and i just called her out on the mic like "you're all dressed up, where else are you going to go....it's okay to be the first one at the party"

all i'm done blogging, i'd like to dedicate the previous paragraphs to pabste thanks you. thanks soulstrut for not making me feel like an ass with "emergency mp3" requets

• early on someone really wanted to hear Toto's "Africa" and i had to be like i got that 12 inch and almost brought it but it's from 1977....sorry this is an 80's night

Toto was the backing band on Boz Scaggs' Silk Degrees[/b] in 1977. "Africa" was released in 1982.

• i must have been looking at the georgie porgie side of that 12", cause thats the track i play most