night crew?

2»

Comments

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    gene and dean ween - act like ya know
    black jack, little spanish eddie, indian black betty, blackjack....

• Scientologist.

I don't care if Beck is a nazi like shadow or a molestor like Jacko , he makes some dope music regardless. And I'm super pissed that his show sold out so quick this summer, I really wanted to catch the guero tour. Fuck!

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts

what the fuck are psych moves anyways?? is that some sort of hippy dance?

thats one of my major dilemmas. i fucking hate hippies, BUT i love psych rock. I also love shitty hippie bitches like stevie nicks or those freaky chicks on the mcdonald and giles s/t cover.
    wait by shitty do you mean you like girls that have shit on them????? EWWW MAN, thats FOUL!

naw fool, by shitty i mean wierdo drugged up chicas, but they somehow remain hot through the haze. (like your iron city sluggin' bucktoof mama)

chill out with the words about my moms homie. not cool

I'm out.

Ween rules.

Beck rules.

L8R

• what the fuck are psych moves anyways?? is that some sort of hippy dance?

thats one of my major dilemmas. i fucking hate hippies, BUT i love psych rock. I also love shitty hippie bitches like stevie nicks or those freaky chicks on the mcdonald and giles s/t cover.
    wait by shitty do you mean you like girls that have shit on them????? EWWW MAN, thats FOUL!

naw fool, by shitty i mean wierdo drugged up chicas, but they somehow remain hot through the haze. (like your iron city sluggin' bucktoof mama)

chill out with the words about my moms homie. not cool

sorry dude. just a jab.

• Seen him a bunch of times. Great show. Saw him do cyanide breathe mint acoustic. I think that's the song. Great use of acoustic guitar and vocal effects.

Also saw him rock the Tibetan Freedom Concert in Golden Gate Park with a guitar and drum machine. I don't know how many thousands of people's attentions he had. Bad ass...

He's latestest music does not excite me though...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    i pay to post on this site.