night crew?

parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
whats happenin?everyone doin alright tonight?just went to the store and grabbed a beer...uh, sorry this post isn't record related.talk rackords here if you'd like though.

Comments

• i pay to post on this site.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    i pay to post on this site.

I haven't, yet?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    whats up AP???

Roy Marble, whats your favorite ween album my man?

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    Push the little daisies and make them come up

• whats up? oh... nothing really. just massaging my ballz.

• ok dudes time for me to burn. gotta bust real world stylee tomorrow.

shred it.

ap

my mama warned me about freakz like you

AP, you ever hear Ween?

• dang sunz. i got curry flavored ramen, the good shit with instrutctins that are not in english.

Fuck yes!!! Real headz know the deal. Pod is my fave. I love pure guava, chocolate and cheese and the mollusk also. Seriously the best show I've probably ever seen in my life was the country hits tour, shit was insane! They lost me after the white pepper album though. Its like this, they used to be funny and now they just became the joke- they sound like fuggin Jimmy Buffett now.

When I used to do acid alot Ween was the #1 band I would always listen to. Them and Kraftwerk...

• ill vote for the one wiht baby bitch on it. i think choclate and cheese. that song makes me want to smak bitches.

I got awesome sounds!!!!

goin down!!!

stop the tape!!

hit me again!!!!

spinal meningitis got me down!

• dang sunz. i got curry flavored ramen, the good shit with instrutctins that are not in english.

man that was so good. for 29 cents a pack i could live off that shit. it had like 4 different seasoning packets!

ghetto

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    [color:red]Punching in.[/color]

Mollusk

[color:red]Punching out.[/color]

fuck yeah,I've heard that double cd man. ween shreds dude. you have any of their vinyl?? most of that shit is raer and oop now. I only have choc and cheese on wax. my buddy has the pod on vinyl but will not give it up. god ween satan got away from me once, some dude found it before me.

Paul Wall???

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    what up ERRRBODY. im up late tonite.

Morocco, you ever heard the Mad River lp? i just listened to it all the way through and have come to the conclusion those dudes were loony! friggin rad record though

I don't know mad river hommie. you should check out some fuckin ween though, loony group and then some.

hmmm Ween is too Close to Weener for me, therefor i cannot fucks with them

gene and dean ween - act like ya know

hmmm Ween is too Close to Weener for me, therefor i cannot fucks with them

Mad River is too close to Mad Season and Green River therefore I cannot fucks with them.

trust me yo, you SHOULD BE fucksin with them!!!!!!

I'll keep my eyes out for that one yo.

Psych moves with fuzz??? haha

what the fuck are psych moves anyways?? is that some sort of hippy dance?

dude there are MAD psych moves with fuzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and theres lyrics about stalking and kidnapping, and killing a little girl and spreading her in a field!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shits OUT THERE

"The dark side of the psychedelic experience, sounding like a soundtrack to a bad trip with its bleak, enigmatic lyrics, swirling, somewhat dissonant arrangements, and relentlessly minor melodies. The longer tracks meander at times, but the hell-bent jerking tempos of "Merciful Monks" and "Amphetamine Gazelle, " as well as the chilling closing lullaby "Hush Julian, " still pack a punch. The 1985 British reissue of this LP (on Edsel) adds extensive liner notes, and restores the album to its correct speed (the original master ran too fast)."

• what the fuck are psych moves anyways?? is that some sort of hippy dance?

thats one of my major dilemmas. i fucking hate hippies, BUT i love psych rock. I also love shitty hippie bitches like stevie nicks or those freaky chicks on the mcdonald and giles s/t cover.

thats one of my major dilemmas. i fucking hate hippies, BUT i love psych rock. I also love shitty hippie bitches like stevie nicks or those freaky chicks on the mcdonald and giles s/t cover.
    wait by shitty do you mean you like girls that have shit on them????? EWWW MAN, thats FOUL!

She's a nightmare hippie chick, she's got tofu the size of texas, shes a never ending story...shes cookin salad for breakfast

• what the fuck are psych moves anyways?? is that some sort of hippy dance?

wait by shitty do you mean you like girls that have shit on them????? EWWW MAN, thats FOUL!

naw fool, by shitty i mean wierdo drugged up chicas, but they somehow remain hot through the haze. (like your iron city sluggin' bucktoof mama)