I'll be in Boston next week.

GaryGary 3,982 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
First time in New England. Get there Tuesday night, leave Sunday morning.Would not mind get plastered with fellow strutters while hearing good music. Bad music also OK.

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Saturday night at Zu Zu is Soullelujah, your best bet for combining drunkeness with good music. What's the word Boston peeps? SOI? KitchenKnight? Jaymack? Lambert?

I like booze and soul music. Let's do this.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Saturday night at Zu Zu is Soullelujah, your best bet for combining drunkeness with good music. What's the word Boston peeps? SOI? KitchenKnight? Jaymack? Lambert?

Yeah, get it together!

• Saturday night at Zu Zu is Soullelujah, your best bet for combining drunkeness with good music. What's the word Boston peeps? SOI? KitchenKnight? Jaymack? Lambert?

Yeah, get it together!

Down.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Just a heads up....

Meeting me in real life can be a bit of a let down.

Just a heads up....

Meeting me in real life can be a bit of a let down.

Real life can be a bit of a let down. But it's nothing a little booze can't fix!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I'd like to think I'm a pretty awesome drunk.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Hey! I'll be in Boston all next week as well for a conference. I get in Monday morning and leave Friday afternoon. Let's do something cool

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Hey! I'll be in Boston all next week as well for a conference. I get in Monday morning and leave Friday afternoon. Let's do something cool

Oh hell yeah... I haven't seen you since... when was that? Last year? My b-day party right?

Let's do something cool

Like get drunk cool, or start a revolution cool?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Let's do something cool

Like get drunk cool, or start a revolution cool?

BOSTON TEA PARTY!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH THE RED COATS ARE COMING!

• We could do Wednesday soul at Middlesex, and then again on Saturday.

Oh hell yeah... I haven't seen you since... when was that? Last year? My b-day party right?

Thes' grand ole NYE party was the last time I believe. Good times.

I'm down to get drunk and start a revolution... on Wednesday. Right on!

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i'd wicked like to get down, but i work all weekend. these strippers cant dance to silence. someday there will be a boston get down where we can all unite like those wacky sf strutters do every weekend.

i'd wicked like to get down, but i work all weekend. these strippers cant dance to silence. someday there will be a boston get down where we can all unite like those wacky sf strutters do every weekend.

Dude???Middlesex on Wednesday. We can see who can get more fried before we go.

as i re-read the thread, it looks as if this isnt strictly a weekend thing, AND youre talkin next week. that could change things.

• If we want music, Wednesday might be better...Middlesex is bigger, and Zuzu gets to be a clusterfuckfuckfuck when it fills up.

So, that may be a better bet to talk/drink/tear shit up.

Other nights we can get drunk with a shitty jukebox to journey tunes.

fuck.

the one weeknight i work. this weeks sched is wed/fri/sat night. next week my schedule is wed/sat/sun nights.

fuck.

the one weeknight i work. this weeks sched is wed/fri/sat night. next week my schedule is wed/sat/sun nights.

Wednesday night is a big night at the scrip clurb? You should set up a scarecrow behind the decks with an iPod. I doubt anyone's carefully studying the DJ, what with the abundance of nekkidness and all.

fuck.

Wednesday night is a big night at the scrip clurb? You should set up a scarecrow behind the decks with an iPod. I doubt anyone's carefully studying the DJ, what with the abundance of nekkidness and all.
    well imma get on the horn and see if i cant get some switches worked out.
    whats SoI's story?

Alright, people. I'm skipping town ???til Monday for a wedding, so I expect a fully formed plan of attack in this space upon my return.

whats SoI's story?

Yo no se, I'm sure he'll turn up soon enough.

So it sounds like we're partying at the strip club on Wednesday...

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Hell yes, wednesday night works for me. I'll probably show up a bit later (9-ish).

If this is popping off at a strip club please let me know. Us married folks need to get clearance ("i promise, baby, no vip room"). I'm open to any night pretty much next week if anything changes.

We need the official Beantown Embassodor SOI up in this! It'll be real cool seeing all the b-town folks again.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Yeah, um, I'm travelling there with my WIFE (business trip), so I think a strip club may be out of the question. Plus, I just want to get to know you guys better.... syke, I just don't want to go to a titty bar.

Just kidding fellas... no no strip club on Wednesday.

hahaha!
    yeah, no one suggested a strip club. i was just saying i'm working wed nite(at a strip club) so i wont be able to join you, unless i can get some coverage.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    you guys should go see Little Joe Cook...

Just kidding fellas... no no strip club on Wednesday.

Ha! Wow. I guess I must've read this the wrong way.

Yo DIZZY!

Would you autograph my copy of "Welkshake"?
    (not a joke)

I am looking forward to all of the message board war stories of yours (le toupt, kala, etc.)

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
    hey.....yeah, myself and Claude Money and a few others do Middlesex on (most) wednesdays. funk & soul, some disco. Its nice and laid back, gets busy sometimes, but never super crowded.

zuzu on saturday is crazy busy every week now. always fun tho.

see ya there.

-pj