Cocaine Photo Montage (Superfly Related)

Special_EdSpecial_Ed 315 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central

I don't gotta say nothing - this video speaks for itself.

Comments

• Brilliant!

I need to see the film again.

- J

• isn't that a sequence from the film rather than a post-superfly montage? sure it is from memory.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    right
    g.parks dd that montage
    this flim was shot for the paltry sum of 170,000 and it grossed like 15 million
    unfuckwithable on all levels
    but pt 2 was weak and ron o'neal all but dissappeared after that and then died

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    g.parks dd that montage

I take it you mean Parks Sr. and not Jr.?

I haven't seen Superfly in years. Forgot about that sequence. Gotta love the cartoonish post-sniff facial expressions. And cutting up the product on the "There's A Riot Going On" LP cover was a nice little detail.

• isn't that a sequence from the film rather than a post-superfly montage? sure it is from memory.

I never said it wasn't from the film... I just said it was a cocaine photo montage. hah

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    right
    g.parks dd that montage

Ron O'Neil had a bit of a career afterwards, he did the Hitter inthe late 70's and, although I don't know if its related, he lost his movie headlining status soon after.

He died about a year or so back.

But yeah TNT was pretty wack.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    right
    g.parks dd that montage

Ron O'Neil had a bit of a career afterwards, he did the Hitter inthe late 70's and, although I don't know if its related, he lost his movie headlining status soon after.

He died about a year or so back.

But yeah TNT was pretty wack.

Do not forget his greatest roll ever as the Cuban Commie military leader in the greatest movie ever... RED DAWN!
    http://porkmullet.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/cuban.BMP