Saturday 11/10 in SAN DIEGO

JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
edited November 2007 in Announcements
The SD ZOO Proudly presents an evening with your deejays: GABE & BIG HIPPOHplus special guest:STEVEN FLEXTHIS SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 10thClick here to add us to stay on top of shit!Click [email]thesdzoo@gmail.com[/email] to email us about booking or other information.THANK YOU!

Comments

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    I heard from a friend that the Wild Animal Park burned down in the fires and they couldn't get the bigger animals out. Is this true?

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    http://sandiegozoo.org/wpmu/fire/

"The animals remain safe, secure, and have weathered the firestorm well. The Wild Animal Park did lose one of the empty condor breeding facilities to the fire as well as a storage facility containing Festival of Lights event materials. Winds have damaged trees throughout the Park, but again the animals and exhibits have weathered the storm."

http://www.sandiegozoo.org/wordpress/default/fire-update-from-the-wild-animal-park/

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Good to hear that it was relatively untouched. Best zoo I've ever been to, they do great work.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    i agree. i lean more towards the actual zoo vs. the wild animal park though. love'em both though.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Say, perhaps I will swing through.

• cascas 1,484 Posts

do that shit sir diz le bull! wish i was in sd for this one. live wire is one of my top spots for getting drank and playing dope recrods. gabe and xippo are holding down the old d.still night properly. he'd be proud.

LAIMBEER!!!

note to all guest djs: just becuae the bartender is giving you drinks, doesn't mean that they are free. that shit comes out of the tab at the end of the night.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts

do that shit sir diz le bull! wish i was in sd for this one. live wire is one of my top spots for getting drank and playing dope recrods. gabe and xippo are holding down the old d.still night properly. he'd be proud.

LAIMBEER!!!

note to all guest djs: just becuae the bartender is giving you drinks, doesn't mean that they are free. that shit comes out of the tab at the end of the night.
    yo. we got everything under control castastic. guests need not worry.
    everyone come on out and have a drink or seven tonight!

• cascas 1,484 Posts

yo. we got everything under control castastic. guests need not worry.
    everyone come on out and have a drink or seven tonight!

lpsd! i was slightly bugging last night when i wrote that. i have since almost lost my voice due to screaming r.kelly songs. i just want to clarify.

i know that the guests "ned not worry". i was just saying, as a guest dj, it might appear that the drinks are free as the bartenders keep'em coming, but in actuality, that shit comes out of the cut at the end of the night. rookie move on my part. i just thought that the bartender really liked dillenger and "n.e. heartbreak".

now i know. let's talk dates in the february time frame. i'm ready.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts

lpsd!
    sayin' though. flex gave those old rickety turns quite a workout saturday night. they're in turntable intensive care as we speak. dude tore it up real proper like.

thanks for comin' out, (lurker.)

• Thanks for hooking an old man up for real! I wasn't expecting any loot but hey I'll take it. I paid for my drinks(and paid the price at work the next day). I'm going to La posta later fuck it....