The Wonder Years appreciation

Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
This had to have been one of the best shows I ever followed.. I watched that shit from when Kevin was in 4 grade.. till the end of high school... Funny thing is I felt like I could relate to dude so much.. The summer flings.. awkwardness of growing up... not to mention dealing with issues of war, death, etc. GREAT SHOWyour thoughts?

Comments

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    This had to have been one of the best shows I ever followed.. I watched that shit from when Kevin was in 4 grade.. till the end of high school... Funny thing is I felt like I could relate to dude so much.. The summer flings.. awkwardness of growing up... not to mention dealing with issues of war, death, etc. GREAT SHOW

your thoughts?

I liked it as a kid, but it didn't age well in my eyes. A bit heavy-handed although it dodged the easy route.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    show was amazing.

remember that rumor that Paul Pfifer was Marilyn Manson?

• I liked that show when I was 10 or 11. I hate it now

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    show was amazing.

I do. Anyone know how it got started?

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    I didnt really like[/b] that show when I was 10 or 11. I'd probably like it now[/b].

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    show was amazing.

I do. Anyone know how it got started?

probably by the same dude that said Mike D and Screech were brothers. (still never found out if that was true.)

• Options
    This had to have been one of the best shows I ever followed.. I watched that shit from when Kevin was in 4 grade.. till the end of high school... Funny thing is I felt like I could relate to dude so much.. The summer flings.. awkwardness of growing up... not to mention dealing with issues of war, death, etc. GREAT SHOW

your thoughts?

my name is Kevin, I am making an album out of vocal samples from this show...title cut?

Stairway to Kevin

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I wish the older sister had stayed on longer.

I guess Milhouse is a homage to Paul?

• show was amazing.

Has Mandy Bright ever done any videos with Marilyn Manson?