Official 8 Diagrams Mixtape (link)

jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
if you want to get hyped up for the new wu, you should peep this. some nice shit on this.
http://www.mediafire.com/?70y9vjjrv0w  
Mixtape Tracklisting:1) Intro feat. Method Man2) Watch Ur Mouf (Wu-Tang Exclusive)3) State Of Grace (Raekwon Exclusive)4) Break That Break (Unreleased)5) Wu Banga 101 Remix (Unreleased)6) My Corner (Raekwon Exclusive)7) Stick Me 4 My Riches (Wu-Tang Exclusive)8) Thug World (Wu-Tang Exclusive)9) Maxine Remix (Unreleased)10) King Toast Queen (Unreleased)11) Strawberries & Cream Remix12) Weak Spot (Wu-Tang Exclusive)13) Intoxicated feat Macy Gray (ODB Exclusive)14) Crooklyn Dodgers (Ghostface Exclusive)15) The "W" Remix (Unreleased)16) Real Nillaz17) Ghost Is Back18) Don't Go Breaking My Heart ODB feat Macy Gray19) Violent Skit20) Life Changes (Wu-Tang Exclusive)21) Treez (Unreleased)22) The Abduction23) John 3:1624) Good25) Da Destroyer (Raekwon Freestyle)26) Iron God Chamber27) 4:2028) Wise (Unreleased)29) Presidential M.C. (Bonus Track - The Heart Gently Weeps)

Comments

• Were you able to download it properly? I keep getting a "decompression failed" message when it's done.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    *****new link

• Thanks, dude

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    if you want to get hyped up for the new wu

That album cover that was posted (if real) was depressing - it would take me a long time to even muster the interest to check out a record that looked like that.

I'm seeing a lot of familiar titles on this mix - anything actually worth a damn on here?

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Appreciatedloved

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    uppin for the rae thread.