question about s.erato

LuminLumin 807 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
one of my boys told me he hadnt used his Microwave in 6 months and would sell it to me for a ridiculously low price. now i know there is a version 2 that came out.is there any way to tell the difference between the newer version and the first generation Microwave vinyls and interface?i dont think he is very technically inclined so if i ask him, he may not know what version he has.thanks

Comments

• one of my boys told me he hadnt used his Microwave in 6 months and would sell it to me for a ridiculously low price.
    now i know there is a version 2 that came out.
    is there any way to tell the difference between the newer version and the first generation Microwave vinyls and interface?
    i dont think he is very technically inclined so if i ask him, he may not know what version he has.

thanks

u can go on the Microwave site and download an update that will give u the pitch control capabilities (no chipmunk voice if sped up)...id say cop it on the cheap

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    The version 2 is just the control vinyls, you can buy control vinyls all over the place for about $20 a pair. The hardware has not changed (other than their integrated mixer combo, which is a different deal) and s.erato gives free software updates for life easy download from their site.

This is a no-brainer.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    aight bet
    thanks dude. i thought the interface mightve changed as well