Your favorite peice of clothing from when u where.

2»

Comments

• oldnewsouloldnewsoul 238 Posts
    Ny first pair of Pumas.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    I had some Rude Dog slip-on shoes in grade school that I wore until they were literally falling off my feet. I thought they were so damn cool.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Anyone from Toronto or Canada for that matter might remember those wicked "Dope State" jackets that Maestro Fresh Wes posse use to wear. How I always wanted one of them back in the day.

Never had one of those - but I remember everbody was buggin' over the black-and-white-polka-dot shirts from 'Stitches' back then.

My older brother hooked me up with a pair of Levi 501 Button Fly's that he bought too small. Those were the bomb when I was 12!

Five years ago a friend got a shirt that said - 'money' in green - nothin' else, but I used to play ball with dood and I'd win on the outside shot! Wore them shits yesterday.

Was there a line of clothes from toronto with the label "2 Black Guys"

h

Yeah... Was pretty big at one point. In movies and video's... 2Pac in Above the Rim comes to mind.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    I don't know, I wore Garanimals. I did love my giant hospital pants I would wear with a cut off sweatshirt and Gerry Guice when I was 10. Feelin' that with a fedora cap.

• and i couldnt find a picture of a pair of Skidz pants

• Lets see...

Patrick Ewing kicks
    Knicks and Giants Starter jackets
    Charles Barkley's (Nike Air Force 2's)
    Bart Simpson T-shirt
    Black Bart Simpson shirt where he's doing the Air Jordan Jumpman logo pose
    Nike sweatsuit
    Adidas Top Ten
    black Hi-Tek boots

...and thats just the shit I can remember off the top of my head

• I thought Hypercolor was the shit

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    anyone ever rock a bolo tie? was this nationwide? I swear these were hot for a minute.

was the store OakTree nationwide? They had all those fly mustard colored rayon shirts and UMen shirts with little drawings on them and shit. You could also get a prurple blazer with built-in shoulder pads. They also had some sharp looking slacks that had a built-in belt and leather in the pockets. hot!

I also always thought rockin the little tiny thin gold rope over the mock turtleneck was a good look.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    My MCM sweatsuit and hat that I got from the Compton swap meet. Had a MCM letterman jacket too...I rocked the FUCK out of those.

• Art_FormArt_Form 188 Posts
    I thought Hypercolor was the shit

It was... I had one shirt and I lost it. What about Cross Colours?