Post Your Favorite Digger Trend

13»

Comments

• Least Favorite "Digger" Trend Right Now:
    ETHNIC LPs (I just don't get it)

YOUR MAMA...

( modern soul is so tokyo 1992 )

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    It's a toss up between Shitty Euro Records with 2 Bar Breaks and Modern Soul.

no honestly, I'm still fond of those of the "do the greasy pigfeet getdown pt 18" variety.

It's crazy, I was JUST thinking about this while taking a leak the other day.

We had who sampled what b/w drumbreak madness, disco, euro, 80's rap, modern soul etc. etc.

I'm ahead of the game on the Russian country records with fiddler on the roof braekxzs so get with the program beaches.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    Rehash

OH SNAP!

can someone explain this rochelle vs rehash beef?

I just dont like dudes on some 'i heard meatys gonna be diggin in Memphis, lets go up there a day early and cut him off'

and hell yeah i spilled the coke motherfucker, thats who I am, that what I DO.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Least Favorite "Digger" Trend Right Now:
    ETHNIC LPs (I just don't get it)

Pooooor Marco.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    early 70s bearded rock LP with abstract whatcha-ma-call-its and swirly letters that suck. I have that shit on lock.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Bagging on the classics

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Bagging on the classics

game fucking ovaer

• DenmarkVZDenmarkVZ 397 Posts
    fiddler on the roof braekxzs

lol. I'm dying over this. Time to go home.

Violin in jazz[/b] rock anyone?

Word the fuck up.

that's my homie's dad right there. a very cool cat. his new band is good too...

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    aint that The Flock?

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts
    the dudes on ebay hyping up crappy records and getting 60 dollars for them.

you have to be the most envious dude selling records ever

aint that The Flock?

that's Jerry Goodman right there, from The Flock, Mahavishnu Orchestra, Dixie Dregs...

• posting favorites

• attracting women with our "music knowledge"

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,084 Posts
    90s rock breaks

Electrode, I've noticed your enthusiasm about 90s rock breaks in the past. I have quite a bit of 90s rock that hasn't been heard since the 90s. Care to blow up any of these joints, so I can scurry to my collection and hear what you're on about?

It's more of an obsessive joke, but I do believe that those sick Tori Amos samplez, Helmet breakz and Butthole Surfers mashupz are on the horizon.

KROQ's 90's flashback lunch hour with Kat Corbett is my shit

i've sampled some helmet in the past for hip hop beats. they are so damn tight there stuff chops up real nice like.

Yes, "In The Meantime" and "Rollo" are my favorites. I am on a mission to re-find all this 90s rock stuff on vinyl since I've seemed to lose them on tape back in high school. Speaking of which, cassettes might be the "next wave"

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Hittin' da spot & going in like this:[/b]

& Walking out like that:[/b]

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

Or maybe I have this post all wrong and ur looking more for the "if you were a booger, I'd pick you!" trends...