2»

Comments

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    I HOPE THIS DOESN'T AFFECT NINJA WARRIOR

Sasuke's Safe..

You getting ready for Ninja-Fest??

- spidey

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I'm really hope this doesn't effect Conan O Brian. It probably will.

=(

- spidey

I doubt it. Conan is a very funny writer in his own right. Remember those Simpsons episodes he wrote? He'll be just fine...

Conan is a guild member, his show is on hold.

Last night I had dinner with several WGA members, they all felt both a sense of being right being fearful over the work stoppage.

A couple hours after the strike began someone tried to cross lines here in LA and got ran over by a car.

This shit looks like its going to stay ugly for a while

• I noticed some 30 Rock episodes werent up for streaming today...I need to catch up!

• people need to read amusing ourselves to death and stop watching tv.

i have three copies of this book if anyone wants a copy let me know.

i'm serious too btw.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I HOPE THIS DOESN'T AFFECT NINJA WARRIOR

Sasuke's Safe..

You getting ready for Ninja-Fest??

- spidey

I have a problem here. I'll be in Boston when Ninja Fest is going on, so hopefully I can set my DVR to record the whole thing. Well actually, I just want to see the newest episodes, but my DVR guide never says which episode is actually airing. So I might have to record the whole thing.

I still wanna see 17 where Yamada's pal takes it. I forgot his name.

I have a problem here. I'll be in Boston when Ninja Fest is going on, so hopefully I can set my DVR to record the whole thing. Well actually, I just want to see the newest episodes, but my DVR guide never says which episode is actually airing. So I might have to record the whole thing.

I still wanna see 17 where Yamada's pal takes it. I forgot his name.

Makoto Nagano!! The fisherman's the shit!!

My little brother is determined that he's going to be on Ninja Warrior. He's working on a video now to try to be I'm just trying to get acquainted with the other show Viking. Nagano almost took Viking too. It's on Youtube.

Ninja Warrior is definitely my guilty pleasure.

- spidey

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I'm really hope this doesn't effect Conan O Brian. It probably will.

=(

- spidey

I doubt it. Conan is a very funny writer in his own right. Remember those Simpsons episodes he wrote? He'll be just fine...

Conan is a guild member, his show is on hold.

All the news pieces I'd heard on the potential strike before it went down cited late-night talk shows as the FIRST victims (which will be doomed to reruns for a while if those stories are correct)

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

My little brother is determined that he's going to be on Ninja Warrior. He's working on a video now to try to be I'm just trying to get acquainted with the other show Viking. Nagano almost took Viking too. It's on Youtube.

- spidey

Nagano is my hero. A man truly worthy of Total Victory.

• Didn't the last strike last for 22 weeks?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

- spidey

Nagano!! I can't beleive I forgot his name. I watched his win on Youtube. Shit actually had me kinda choked up.

I wish they would show viking and those other shows here in the states. And I wish they wouldn't edit the hell out of NW. They ought to just show the whole thing. They have the footage, and they have the time, just show it!!

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

- spidey

Nagano!! I can't beleive I forgot his name. I watched his win on Youtube. Shit actually had me kinda choked up.

You are not alone - considering the laid back attitude he always displayed when competing it was all the more powerful when he broke down after finally achieving total victory. The man is a legend.

- spidey