REDBULL BIGTUNE beat battle finals tonight!!

flatblackplasticflatblackplastic 1,209 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
anybody goin tonight in seattle?i know jake one will be therei wish i could be there to see The ARE bring it home for houston

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I'll be there for sure. Shit is gonna be dope. Just Blaze and De La will be crazy. Looking forward to going out tonight and skr8 wildin'.

• Damn some dude named "Algorythm" beat out Marco Polo during the NY battle?

Damn some dude named "Algorythm" beat out Marco Polo during the NY battle?

The head to head battles are ill. You drop one beat the crowd ain't feeling and you're gone and not seeing the finals!

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    How do these work? Do you get the same samples or what?

How do these work? Do you get the same samples or what?

You bring your already made tracks on CD and play em live for the crowd. You can watch the battles here....

http://www.redbullbigtune.com/

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    If Seattle was so fuck'n far I would have gone to this tonight. I've been following that shit. Tonight should be dope.

If Seattle was so fuck'n far I would have gone to this tonight. I've been following that shit. Tonight should be dope.

What up Hommie? When are you gonna come back down here and visit? It was cool having dinner with you last time you were in town.

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts

What up Hommie? When are you gonna come back down here and visit? It was cool having dinner with you last time you were in town.

Man, I really should have come out tonight and stayed a few days. I'm thinking spring or summer. I'll bring some movie's this time since I'll be coming straight there. It was good meeting you, so when I come back we'll get up for sure

• is there anyway to watch these live?

• Damn some dude named "Algorythm" beat out Marco Polo during the NY battle?

The head to head battles are ill. You drop one beat the crowd ain't feeling and you're gone and not seeing the finals!

I just watched it. Marco was ROBBED!!! his third beat destroyed that dude.

is there anyway to watch these live?

Jyeah. Go to the battle! LOL. I don't think they stream these live online, but they do video tape all the battles. The footage of the finals will be posted on the website. Just Blaze will be playing his beats tonight!

3:00AM just got back from Kid Rock's Hotel suite. A little drunk from all the beer and Patron. The Hommie Kid Rock is one of the coolest dudes evar. Mad drank and strippers at the spot. Supreme and I were chilling in the cut.
    Red Bull battle was crazy. ALL THE WAY sold out. Fools were standing outside on the street listening to that shit. Finals was Sabzi and Brainstorm. Sabzi won the whole thing with some sick beats and represented for Seattle. Big up to Sabzi. Shout out to Jake Weezey, Marco Polo, DV One and all the other hommies that were at the joint. I gotta get at least a few hours of sleep cause I have to be at work at 8:00AM! Work is gonna be a little rough today. LOL.

• how did The ARE and S1 do???

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    This event is cool, but those guys look pretty dorky with the hard mugging and air drums/keys/guitar/vocals routine. They sould have had some wicked freestylers to go over the beats, but that might have overshadowed the purpose of the event.

• 3:00AM just got back from Kid Rock's Hotel suite. A little drunk from all the beer and Patron. The Hommie Kid Rock is one of the coolest dudes evar. Mad drank and strippers at the spot. Supreme and I were chilling in the cut.
    Red Bull battle was crazy. ALL THE WAY sold out. Fools were standing outside on the street listening to that shit. Finals was Sabzi and Brainstorm. Sabzi won the whole thing with some sick beats and represented for Seattle. Big up to Sabzi. Shout out to Jake Weezey, Marco Polo, DV One and all the other hommies that were at the joint. I gotta get at least a few hours of sleep cause I have to be at work at 8:00AM! Work is gonna be a little rough today. LOL.

The life of this guy.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    The event was dope for sure. I agree with the corniness of air drumming etc. and although the beats were cool and served their purpose my man bean was pretty right on when he said who could really rap to most of those beats and make a song with them? Since it's a beat battle cats would do shit like have some extra long tom drum break down into an extended snare roll ending with a huge cymbal crash and the crowd would go nuts! It wasn't that fresh just dramatic but it is what it is. A lot of Fresh beats all together though. Congrats to Sabzi who can't seem to lose at anything he does. Nice job keeping the title home. Oh yeah, Big Chan forget to tell y'all how Kid Rock is buying out the movie theatre tonight so we will be the only ones in there to see American Gangster and drink beer and patron! I'm not kidding either.......... I told him he beter not be or I'm putting him back in the news!

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    how did The ARE and S1 do???

I heard that The ARE, Marco and Babu all went out the first round which surprises the shit out me... I wish it was up to watch, I can't wait to see it

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    how did The ARE and S1 do???