Comments

• Thread of the year.

• "Stickin' it to the she-man."

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

Graemlin please: "All up in that shit."

ouch!

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Thread of the year.

Is it weird to like these people? They seem nice. Once they realized they were the disturbing the neighbors, they bounced. Even picked up the diaper. More about the diaper in a second. Like someone said, the dude is pointing with a pleasant smirk,

"Yo, Jim? Is that you? What's up? Hold on a sec, I'm just pluggin this tranny real quick. *Shows you his crackpipe* Smoke? You alright?"

I think the diaper is a really good look. I mean, it seams pretty decent for a crack-whore tranny to wear a diaper. Think about it for a second. All those dicks in and out all day. I'm guessing at least 5? Now, even though s/he prolly don't eat a whole lot, the minimum required, even at the peak of a week-long stem fast, is enough lingering poop to rust up the trombone. Big turn off. (Especially if you are hallucinating.) And for her/him, can you imagine walking around DuPont Circle all day looking for crack and cock (in either order) with yellow foamy lukewarm santorum drippling all inside your Old Navy cargos? That would be so uncomfortable. Anyways, I've had anal sex and it's not something you just do. It requires a lot of preparation not to be gross. And for the bottom, it requires a considerable amount of aftercare. I'd bet $100 Elton John is wearing a custom diaper right now.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Anyways, I've had anal sex and it's not something you just do. It requires a lot of preparation not to be gross. And for the bottom, it requires a considerable amount of aftercare. I'd bet $100 Elton John is wearing a custom diaper right now.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    I should also note that after all the preparatory hub-bub, and as a straight man, buttfucking was rather disappointing.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

I only just got to see these and truth be told, this resemblence occurred to me, too.

Although I've never seen anything quite so graphic and unabashed in my neighbourhood, I think maybe I've lived in the city for too long? I was not really moved by this.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Although I've never seen anything quite so long?

Is it weird to like these people? They seem nice. Once they realized they were the disturbing the neighbors, they bounced. Even picked up the diaper.

At my old place, our backyard ran alongside an alley that led to garages and it was a favourite spot for the neighbourhood folks to drink, smoke joints and rock and ply their trade so to pay for their drinks, weed and rocks. After enough telling them to move only during the day and never calling the cops on them, we got into a comfortable routine which included them picking up all their debris, including cigarette butts!

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    This is the funniest thread on SS in a long time, seriously made my day better.

When I was living in Bushwick back in the early 90's we came up with a compromise with the local hookers that they would stop tossing the used rubbers on our streets and we stop kicking the cars they were blowing dudes in. A tense but lasting truce was established.

Although I've never seen anything quite so long?