talk about cool costumes here

hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
we got a boatload of trick-or-treaters, but not too many exciting costumes. One kid was dressed up like Joey Harrington complete with WHITEFACE, that was pretty funny.

Comments

• This dude came by house for the "Halloween Free Crack Giveaway" and I gave him two copies of the John Travolta record with the break on it and told him to beat it or I'd send him to a treatment center -

(Hint: Not Chapelle, but G*mb*t)

MCF

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i came to work and found we could wear costumes. i popped my collar, put my shades on, and turned my hat a little: vwaallaa a douchebag.

i didnt realize how close i am to being a douchebag.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    On the HCWDB site there's been a bunch of Halloween 'tributes'.
    The sad thing is... which ones are joking?

Orange tan? Check.

Popped collar? Check.

Mandana? Check?

Tribal tattoo? Check.

Blown-out hair? Check.

Greasy skin? Check.

et voila! Instant douchebag!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Hahah oh shit!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    i came to work and found we could wear costumes. i popped my collar, put my shades on, and turned my hat a little: vwaallaa a douchebag.

All you needed was a little lot of this:

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts

2 seconds worth of face paint and boom. I'm the wolfman. I didn't realize how close i am to becoming the wolfman. IN this way me and benicio are related.

- spidey

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    On the HCWDB site there's been a bunch of Halloween 'tributes'.
    The sad thing is... which ones are joking?

I'm still waiting for pics from my party the next day where I had the full on fake tan going. This is just my pale douchebag costume

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• not cool at all.. but shocking.. AT the bars I saw MASSIVE amounts of white kids dressed up in blackface. Most were supposed to be thugs, but i saw at least twenty seperate people not together is black face and nobody said a thing about it.