Armageddon Strut...

2»

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    And as legend has it, Nbiru if it ever comes within our site wil at first look like a red cross...which apparently is what historically fed Christians their altered symbolism.

Really, though? It wasn't that whole "crucifixion" thing? 'Cause I remember them being pretty worked up about that.

Did you ever read that "Childhood's End?"

Are you insinuating that Harvey is really the Overmind?

No, I've never read it actually. Sounds pretty entertaining, though.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    And as legend has it, Nbiru if it ever comes within our site wil at first look like a red cross...which apparently is what historically fed Christians their altered symbolism.

Really, though? It wasn't that whole "crucifixion" thing? 'Cause I remember them being pretty worked up about that.

Did you ever read that "Childhood's End?"

Are you insinuating that Harvey is really the Overmind?

No, I've never read it actually. Sounds pretty entertaining, though.

Hahah!

It's a good book.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Nbiru might actually be approaching as well...which would surely stimulate a pole shift.

So like I said last week on here, be deep inside a cave while the tail of Nbiru is crossing the Earth and thus the sky is falling. And then get the hell out of that cave into an open area for the actual pole shift (earthquakes, floods, etc.).

The Theory of Relativity says you're wrong, so I'mma roll with Einstein on this one.

Plaese to explain (a simply as need be).

If Nibiru existed as a "counter Earth" its gravitational effects would be demonstrated in an "overage" of gravitational pull on Earth and/or other planets in our solar system, as well as a possible warping of the Sun's corona, if it was not exactly oppositional to the Earth in relation to the Sun. That is not the case, and therefore demonstrates Nibiru does not exist. If Nibiru had a highly elliptical orbit that took it like a comet out of the Solar System, a large body of such magnitude would more than likely be destroyed in the Kuiper belt or the Oort Cloud. Instead of just reading the pro-Nibiru argument, read both sides of the discussion and make an informed decision based on the evidence provided.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts

How is this book?

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,091 Posts
    Strikes me as Y2K-like hype meets ancient mythology. I don't think anything will happen except maybe a wave of cult suicides.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Strikes me as Y2K-like hype meets ancient mythology. I don't think anything will happen except maybe a wave of cult suicides.

Lets hope so!

p.s. no offense to members of cults who have committed suicide, I hope.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Nbiru might actually be approaching as well...which would surely stimulate a pole shift.

So like I said last week on here, be deep inside a cave while the tail of Nbiru is crossing the Earth and thus the sky is falling. And then get the hell out of that cave into an open area for the actual pole shift (earthquakes, floods, etc.).

The Theory of Relativity says you're wrong, so I'mma roll with Einstein on this one.

Plaese to explain (a simply as need be).

If Nibiru existed as a "counter Earth" its gravitational effects would be demonstrated in an "overage" of gravitational pull on Earth and/or other planets in our solar system, as well as a possible warping of the Sun's corona, if it was not exactly oppositional to the Earth in relation to the Sun. That is not the case, and therefore demonstrates Nibiru does not exist. If Nibiru had a highly elliptical orbit that took it like a comet out of the Solar System, a large body of such magnitude would more than likely be destroyed in the Kuiper belt or the Oort Cloud. Instead of just reading the pro-Nibiru argument, read both sides of the discussion and make an informed decision based on the evidence provided.

Why are you assuming Nibiru as a "counter Earth"?

And why aren't comets that recurringly near us destroyed like you are saying?

My thing is that I don't know what is going to happen or what's out there. But I've got plenty enough reason to entertain the idea of Nibiru...especially when I remember NASA in the 70's reporting the existence/presence of a Planet X (aka red cross) within our solar system.

Anyway, in my book...hard line skeptics are just as falsely presumptuous as true believers.

Also, I don't really believe in science to do anything but help explain things that happen to fall within the constraints of our extremely limited perception as humans.