YUICHI

JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
if soulstrut was a classroom, who would you think would draw an Uzzi and kill us all?

Comments

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    He's far too young.

• OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO Frickin' RACIST!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Scientifical Telepathic Thug Nastiness!!!!

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    And you have a problem with Azn on Azn violence????

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Day
    Young Phonics
    Faux Rillz

= The triumvirate

LIVE WITH IT.
    YOU MUST DEAL.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    BAN THIS POPTART ALREADY!

I'll donate $50 to soul strut for a guaranteed 1-year yuichi banning.

• BAN THIS POPTART ALREADY!

I am willing to match this generous (yet sensible) outlay of income.

• I smell 'Nanni up in here.

Leave the youngster be. Ignore his posts if you don't like 'em. This shit is straight

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    BAN THIS POPTART ALREADY!

I am willing to match this generous (yet sensible) outlay of income.

This is starting a dangerous precedent. (But if we go there, I got at least a hunnid on a few other folks to ban).

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    I wouldn't spend a nickle on that pissant

Leave the youngster be. Ignore his posts if you don't like 'em. This shit is straight

Say what you will, but I'll also put $50 on banning the IP address of Whitebelt Jones. Anyone care to match me?

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Say what you will, but I'll also put $50 on banning the IP address of Whitebelt Jones. Anyone care to match me?[/b]

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Letting these crazy people come in here & fcuk up the vibe is not cool. They're not even funny.

Say what you will, but I'll also put $50 on banning the IP address of Whitebelt Jones. Anyone care to match me?

SON, TAKE THAT 50 AND BUY SOME NICE SATIN PANTIES, UR PUSSY IS SHOWING.

It turns you on to think of me in some nice silk drawers, doesn't it Mr. Internet Troll. I bet your one-room apartment (or your bedroom in your mother's house) smells like dirty socks with cum on them and swanson tv dinners.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    I smell 'Nanni up in here.

that's actually very funny!

you're still a dick tho.

Haha. It's like the food-chain: all things in their places.

It turns you on to think of me in some nice silk drawers, doesn't it Mr. Internet Troll. I bet your one-room apartment (or your bedroom in your mother's house) smells like dirty socks with cum on them and swanson tv dinners.

AS A BROADBAND MASTER I FEEL I SHOULD HIP U TO A FEW THINGS DOGGY

1. AN INTERNET TROLL IS SOMEONE WHO DENIGRATES OTHERS FOR NO REASON. HE IS NOT SOMEONE WHO DEFENDS HIS HONOR IN A MAD FLY WAY.

2. MY SPACIOUS, TASTEFULLY FURNISHED MULTI-ROOMED APARTMENT SMELLS OF NOTHING. BOYS HAVE ODOURS, MEN HAVE MUSKS. NO WHAT MY ABODE HAS IS NOT A SMELL, IT HAS A NASAL AMBIENCE, THAT AMBIENCE BEING AN INTOXICATING MIXTURE OF SUBTLE LAVENDER AND FRESHLY CUT PEACHES.

Post a picture of your apartment or shut the fuck up. You're a 22 year old Dominos delivery boy who is saving up for a fleshlight. Your whole existence is a cosmic dirty joke. Retards laugh at you on the street.