Attn: whitebelt jones

2»

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    is this a reincarnation of the dunny dunn dude that flipped out about some sample ID somethin a while back?
    i hope this is short lived.

I'll give you some hints about who he is:

1) He got banned a little while ago and then set up his own blog to talk shit about SS

2) Has a running feud with Sabadoodoo even though they both are Republicans and Bush supporters

3) Claimed he had a bigger record collection than most on the board, but when challenged never came through with any proof. I believe later on he admitted that he has most of his music on MP3s

obscure addict

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    is this a reincarnation of the dunny dunn dude that flipped out about some sample ID somethin a while back?

1) He got banned a little while ago and then set up his own blog to talk shit about SS

2) Has a running feud with Sabadoodoo even though they both are Republicans and Bush supporters

3) Claimed he had a bigger record collection than most on the board, but when challenged never came through with any proof. I believe later on he admitted that he has most of his music on MP3s

obscure addict

strike 1

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Whitebelt_jones is 15 years old

I am now all but convinced... its difficult to imagine an adult being so dim.

I feel the need to reiterate though, that he is also Soulstrut's Biggest Fan. Soulstrut can thrive w/o him but when he's denied access he builds an entire tribute site. I have no doubt that he's elated right now that there is a thread here about him.

• 1) He got banned a little while ago and then set up his own blog to talk shit about SS

really fools need to get familiar with this schitt. it's pretty next level actually.

Did someone son him that badly that he had to dedicate a whole blog to the strut?

seriously reading that blog is like flipping through the pages of a serial killer's diary. long, rambling imaginary conversations between him and his "victims," creepy ruminations on various aspects of strutters' personal lives (e.g. their spouses and respective ages and habits), bombastic proclamations of superiority over people he neither knows personally nor will probably ever meet...

seriously it's like out of a horror movie: "Harris, get over here and look at what I just found. You're never gonna believe this...."

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

obscure addict

strike 1

AND I GOEZ FOR DOLO[/b] ?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

obscure addict

He's a lot smarter than obscure_addict.

obscure addict

strike 1

AND I GOEZ FOR DOLO[/b] ?

And we have a winner!

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    Just as a matter of interest, has anyone been so driven by spite that they've started their own blog about it? I mean really man, you should channel some of that teen angst into something worthwhile - you could've built a boat or cured a disease with all that wasted energy.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

Read This

Fuck your $150 keyboard SON.

• NONE OF U CAN SEE ME ON A PHYSICAL LEVEL

dolo = little microscopic dude?

"It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm" - MIKE TYSON

MIKE RAISES A VERY GOOD POINT. NONE OF U CAN SEE ME ON A PHYSICAL OR INTELLECTUAL LEVEL, AND I KNOW U AINT DOWN WITH THAT STREET LIFE, SO WHAT MAKES U THINK U CAN GO TOE TO TIMBO WITH A GOD? U AINT NUTHIN BUT HUMAN SHIT

Allow me to introduce two more keys to you: the 'Y' and the 'O'

Before you press the letter 'U' you can also press these ones.

By the way, you sound short.

you and yuichi should form a club together.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    Am I the onlyone who thinks dolo might be some sort of mad genius? I found the blog ... entertaining.

• Whitebelt_jones is like Roctakon, except he isn't one of new york's better dj's with loads of great records. So, that just makes him an asshole with a sticky caps lock... right?

MY CAPS LOCK IS NOT STICKY(WIRELESS KEYBOARD OF OVER 150 DOLLARS IN VALUE). I JUST DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR PRECIOUS CONVENTIONS AND I REFUSE TO PLAY BY YOUR RULES.

hey do you bite your own dick???