rep homemade threads thred

troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
Just made a couple of new shirts because the last batch are fading. I actually love the way they look after a couple washes anyway. For example my Rev. Louis Overstreet street:Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketHere are the new ones:Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketanybody else make/alter their own clothes?

Comments

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    How are you printing these?

• LazerLazer 796 Posts

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts

mythbusters represent!!! Dude does look like Jaime. Love those shirts too. TSOP and Alston...

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    How are you printing these?

there is a certain kind of iron on you can get from Office Max. I think it's the HP iron on transfers. If you use the kind that is used for light clothes and use them on colored shirts, they always come out really cool. I've been doing that for a while now. The shirts are from a brand called Bulldog.

• mythbusters represent!!! Dude does look like Jaime. Love those shirts too. TSOP and Alston...

Didn't he win a costume contest with a friend as the mythbusters guys? Or was that some other similar lookin soulstrutter.

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    here, here. we finished just out of the money both fri. and sat. night at various costume contests but we got the big one on weds. on lock.

• How are you printing these?

there is a certain kind of iron on you can get from Office Max. I think it's the HP iron on transfers. If you use the kind that is used for light clothes and use them on colored shirts, they always come out really cool. I've been doing that for a while now. The shirts are from a brand called Bulldog.

I've been looking into the screen printing process myself. I would really like to get into making some stuff.

I might have to check out that iron you're talking about too.