New Downtown Soulville show up

mrfinewinemrfinewine 157 Posts
edited October 2007 in Announcements
DOWNTOWN SOULVILLEWITH MR. FINE WINEWFMU, Fridays, 7-8 p.m. New York timesince 1994years of archives available at www.wfmu.org/playlists/svJohn Lemon Quartet featuring Genghis Kyle, Check Yourself (Tally)Lulu Reed, What Makes You So Cold (Federal)Joe Simon, Just Like Yesterday (Irral)Buddy Lamp, My Tears (Double L)Ruben Fort, So Good (Anna)Etta and Harvey, Spoonful (Chess)Roscoe Weathers Quintet, Root Flute (Cornuto)The "5" Royales, Take Me With You Baby (Home of the Blues)Lena Horne, Love Bug (United Artists)Hoagy Lands, Baby Let Me Hold Your Hand (Atlantic)James Shorter, Ready for the Heartbreak (La Beat)Earl Gains, It's Worth Anything (HBR)L'il Ray and the Fantastic Four, Soul Power (Upstream)Holy Disciples, Trying to Make a Hundred (Song Bird)Morning Echoes of Detroit, House of Mercy (Choice)The Sensational Skylights, Tell Mother (Choice)Sensational Birds of Harmony, You Can Depend on It (Lewis)The Five Blind Boys of Alabama, Something Got a Hold of Me (Gospel)Singing Cavaliers, You've Got to Move (Audio Gospel)The Meditation Singers, Look What the Lord Has Done (Gospel)The Gospel Keynotes, Ride the Ship to Zion (Nashboro)Allan Shaw & P. Langhorn, Stranded (C-O-S)Fred Hughes, I Keep Tryin' (Exodus)Linda Jones, I Can't Stand It (Loma)