Nippon Breaks and Beats II

Funky_MimizuFunky_Mimizu 631 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
My girl from Japan is visiting, and she brought a care package from my man Donut.Along with some records I didn't know about, he sent two mixes:I wasn't even aware that the Nippon Breaks II was out, has anyone started a track list for it yet? The Sarudog has a tracklist which is always appreciated.She just got here last night, so I havent had a chance to listen to them yet... but a heads up to those who werent aware that this was out.Peace...Mimizu

Comments

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

I wasn't even aware that the Nippon Breaks II was out

Who has a tracklist for vol.1?

• I am sure that between Parkz, Sheep, and myself, there is probably a complete tracklist. I know we were all trying to complete it.

I'm listening to Vol. 2 now, and filling in the blanks as I go.

Peace...
    Mimizu

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    I bought Volume I off this distributor in the Bronx who sent it to me very cheap & very fast, can't recall who it was, he's on this forum. Any help please ?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I bought Volume I off this distributor in the Bronx who sent it to me very cheap & very fast, can't recall who it was, he's on this forum. Any help please ?

www.bbpbx.com

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

I wasn't even aware that the Nippon Breaks II was out

It would REALLY be best if no one posted a tracklist online due to some of the joints included on these CDs. We don't want to make things hectic for the hommies that put these together.

• I wasn't even aware that the Nippon Breaks II was out

It would REALLY be best if no one posted a tracklist online due to some of the joints included on these CDs. We don't want to make things hectic for the hommies that put these together.

Agreed, but there's nothing wrong with sharing info privately.

• I've heard great things about other Mr Donut mixes. I'm going back in December and hope to get my hands on Japaneese mixes/exclusives.

Also does anyone anything about Club Air in tokyo? I'm doing a show there.

• Also does anyone anything about Club Air in tokyo? I'm doing a show there.

I???ve had some of the best nights of my life in that club.
    They host a lot of big events like the Stonethrows Tour and Deep Funk tour, the big names now tend to attract a lot of gaijins which is good or bad depending on how you look at it.
    The club is in a lovely part of town its right by Shibuya Station but is actually in Daikiyama which is a lovely area.
    Damn I???m really missing Tokyo

• Also does anyone anything about Club Air in tokyo? I'm doing a show there.

I???ve had some of the best nights of my life in that club.
    They host a lot of big events like the Stonethrows Tour and Deep Funk tour, the big names now tend to attract a lot of gaijins which is good or bad depending on how you look at it.
    The club is in a lovely part of town its right by Shibuya Station but is actually in Daikiyama which is a lovely area.
    Damn I???m really missing Tokyo

It's like that? HOLY FUCK! Damn man, i just shit myself in excitement and out of nerves.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    I got tracklists for both joints from my hommies in the Shinjuku record store.... but I ain't posting it...

DOPE CD. Mr XXXL kills is

peace.