Odd fast food orders

white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
Overheard at Wendy's: Chubby white kid in a trench reading Superman comic:"The usual?" "Yes":three chicken sandwiches extra mayo no tomato"I do want lettuce though"to drink: large suicide. no diet. no ice.White guy, spiky brown hair--Baconator--Large Diet--chiden nuggets

Comments

• 3RD_Man3RD_Man 213 Posts
    I once overheard somebody order a Bacon Double Cheese with FOUR EXTRA PATTIES!!!

Once they left with their order, I asked the cashier if this was commonplace... she informed that they get a minimum of a dozen orders a day that include extra patties... that particular guy gets the same thing EVERY DAY!

• Shall we revisit the octo-stacker video?

• JroamJroam 257 Posts
    My vegetarian friend at Burger King, AT BURGER KING one minute away from a health food store ordering a whopper meal without meat, same dude who ate almost a whole plate of beefy nachos without noticing and afterwards denying the fact he ate da flesh. I'm sorry, "Dude I ate some too..."

Also almost any order taken at a Carl's Jr., especially the strawberry shake, breakfast sandwh?ch, and two taco's combo.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    "Yo shortie,can I have your cell number?"

• Years ago, my buddy Tom was in line at a Wendy's in SF and the woman in front of him ordered what was clearly lunch for about 5 people. The girl working the register asked, "Is that for here or to go?" The customer, insulted, started to say, "Bitch, you think I'm gonna eat that all here?" but was interrupted by the cashier, who quickly threw up a "Halt!" hand and said, "I don't know about your life!"

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    "I don't know about your life!"
    Hahaha. This is great.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    "I don't know about your life!"

HAHA! i like that.