Left-side or Right-side

2»

Comments

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    is this real? i can only see her moving clockwise.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    One minute I see it as clockwise and then the next minute I see it as counter-clockwise...

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I doubt this little dumb optical illusion determines what side of the brain you use more.

- spidey

Spoken like a true counter clockwiser.

You need to see the bigger picture, feel it!

Unfortuantely he's right, it's only an optical illusion, but a fun one.

The left side right side is just internet hokum.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Don't you see what this really is? You are being brain-washed!

Everytime you look at this rotating witch, you are that much closer to calling saba your god. Why the hell do you think it's called left-side or right-side???

For some of you, it might be too late already.

BillBradley, you will be dealt with later for defacing the church's first lady.

• This is bullshit. She spins in one direction, then after a while, or when you scroll down and up, she spins in the other direction.

Sometimes she has her left leg forward, sometimes her right. There is no illusion.

Also, that one where someone put a face on it doesn't work because half the time her face is on the opposite side of her breasts.

*edit
    after staring at this for a while longer, my head has exploded.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    This is bullshit. She spins in one direction, then after a while, or when you scroll down and up, she spins in the other direction.

You must be right brained.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Don't you see what this really is? You are being brain-washed!

Everytime you look at this rotating witch, you are that much closer to calling saba your god. Why the hell do you think it's called left-side or right-side???

For some of you, it might be too late already.

BillBradley, you will be dealt with later for defacing the church's first lady.

REPEAT AFTER ME .... "I AM A LOYAL CONSERVATIVE"

• This is bullshit. She spins in one direction, then after a while, or when you scroll down and up, she STILL spins in one direction

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    This is bullshit. She spins in one direction, then after a while, or when you scroll down and up, she spins in the other direction.

Sometimes she has her left leg forward, sometimes her right. There is no illusion.

Also, that one where someone put a face on it doesn't work because half the time her face is on the opposite side of her breasts.

*edit
    after staring at this for a while longer, my head has exploded.

here's a good explanation of the optical illusion and why we see different things

http://www.theness.com/neurologicablog/index.php?p=27

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I like this one too.

1) look at the picture
    2) move back a few meters while staring at the picture
    3) watch teh faces swap places!

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    Scroll down so that all you can see is the lower half of her body.

That's what I did. Previously, I only could see her rotating clockwise. Then I pulled the scroll down, which in my browser on my MacBook, freezes the frame , and I visualized her going counter only looking at her leg, I was able to see it whenever I wanted to when I scrolled back up. This is pretty much an animated example of the Necker Cube effect where you have to think for a few seconds to change your perspective.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    This shit is messed up... at first I could only see counter clockwise. Then I came back to it and all of a sudden it switched. Now I can only see clockwise. My head hurts.