my NYC trip...

Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
big up to all the homies I got to meet up with...and big ups to John (Good Records) for putting me up on those latin disco 12"s...I got home and bumped em right away! I'll send you the beat from that 45 too...when I've made it...oh, and thanks for stocking my cd!Got to check out the Otis Funkmeyer Band (still can't believe Kobrin is in your group! haha)...if you haven't already...I highly suggest it...we were totally blown away at the show....all in all we had a lot of fun...ran into RZA at the airport when we arrived, and saw the dude from the Wire who plays Bubbles....ate way too much good vegan food....man, visiting New York makes me want to move back there sometime....

Comments

• Yo thanks for coming through homie, for real.

NYers, I got "Reheated Naan & Curry" CDs... for a limited time only! Great breakbeatrare for those in the know know...

NYers, I got "Reheated Naan & Curry" CDs... for a limited time only! Great breakbeatrare for those in the know know...

hahahahha! I laughed so hard I almost laughed milk through my nose...and I haven't had milk in like 18 years...haha..

• Great to see you at the show, glad you dug it! Mike and I are eagerly awaiting your cd...

• Great to see you at the show, glad you dug it! Mike and I are eagerly awaiting your cd...

gave a copy to Mike...you should get your's when you meet up with him...let me know what you think when you've gotten a chance to hear it...

same goes for you Johnny...

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    Yo thanks for coming through homie, for real.

i think i saw this in a Jersey sneaker spot today...

??

care to extrapulate??

i think i saw this in a Jersey sneaker spot today...

??

care to extrapulate??

you saw my album for sale at a jersey sneaker spot?