Art Bell is that dude?

twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
I used to listen sometimes and get freaked out. But seriously, shouldn't Archaic be crediting his source already?

Comments

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I used to listen sometimes and get freaked out.

But seriously, shouldn't Archaic be crediting his source already?

Dude, Art bell is a fuckin broadcasting legend. RESPECT!!!! im a streamlink member, I get all the latest conspiracies. Trust!

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    George Noory also hold its down.

• Art Bell is a Spook.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    I was into Art Bell in the mid 90s, and listened all the way thru the Halle Bop scare(remember, there was supposed to be a ship of some sort travelling in the tail of the comet, the one that the Heaven's Gaters killed themselves to 'meet up with') and eventually I just had to get more sleep, so I fell off with Art. After awhile, it just becomes a bit of a constant drone of alternate explanations for stuff, interesting on occasion, but George Noory doesn't have the wiggy charisma Art Bell has. There is a guy who really lives that shit.

Props!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    The last time I listened he played that tape of the screams from the center of the earth... hilarious

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    The last time I listened he played that tape of the screams from the center of the earth... hilarious

I remember that! That is funny, cuz I think a air compressor on high sounds pretty much the same. It's all good theatre of the mind, arguably some of the only interesting use of radio these days.

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    i like his conspiracy theories as well as the kooks he has on..preach on brother art! silver medal to george n.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    quality late night listening ya heard? My best memory of this show is driving across Wyoming in the middle of the night and just about the only two stations that would come in on the radio were playing Native American Indian Songs/chants, and Coast To Coast AM...