WELCOME TO THE GUCCI STORE

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
I AIN'T HOME!Has anybody heard this album yet?

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I AIN'T HOME!

I thought he says "Honey, I'm home!" suggesting, of course, that he is "ballerific" enough to actually OWN the Gucci store and in amazing display of wealth and self-support actually pay himself for the goods he already bought wholesale?

Also, he is "on his shit" and "need(s) a pamper" on him, which leads me to believe that although he has soiled his Gucci slacks while seated, he is willing to let the seepage commence until someone - anyone - happens to bring a namebrand diaper to him.

$hit Happen$, I guess.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I AIN'T HOME!

I thought he says "Honey, I'm home!" suggesting, of course, that he is "ballerific" enough to actually OWN the Gucci store and in amazing display of wealth and self-support actually pay himself for the goods he already bought wholesale?

Could be. The intent is the same either way, but declaring oneself to not even be at the Gucci store despite the fact that one resides there is a whole other level of balling--which is how I took it.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Okay, having just listened to it, I believe the lyric is "Walk into the Gucci store/Honey, I ain't home"

I think I liked my mindgarden remix a little better.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    I'm pretty sure it's "Honey, I'm home" meaning that he is so comfortable in the presence of their luxury goods that he may as well be home.