STRUTTERS SLEEPING WITH OTHER STRUTTERS

street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
I really don't need details but I know there are members of the opposite sex here, and some lovers of the same sex here. Anybody ever hook up from here or at least kicked it in that special way?I want to hear stories of romantic walks & digging dates. I want to hear about lovers quarrels over who gets what find.Like grooves of the record, these are the days of our lives.

Comments

• Like grooves of the record, these are the days of our lives.

Genius Thread...

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    NEVER THAT, SON!

No...really, never. Not for me at least.

• Just one, as far as she knows.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    Just one, as far as she knows.

Neta knows about us?

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    edit: forget the white text

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I hooked up with someone I met at a strutter function, does that count?

• Just one, as far as she knows.

Neta knows about us?

You know about Neta?

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    STRUTTERS SLEEPING WITH OTHER STRUTTERS
    #976065 - 10/17/07 04:45 PM (76.167.72.122)

it had to happen

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    The hard part of the relationship is always the sharing of our little secrets, bad habits and nasty past. Well strutters already got that out of the way before they meet.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I'ma keep my moufpiece shut 'cause those who need to know already know, but I will offer this friendly advice:

If you cyber holler, you've already lost the game.

:Por[color:red]k[/color]F[color:red]l[/color]avorBelieveIt:

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    this kind of shit happens all the time on another board i frequent and always ends in :5pager: territory

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    The hard part of the relationship is always the sharing of our little secrets, bad habits and nasty past. Well strutters already got that out of the way before they meet.

For some of us, it's an uphill battle.

Reputation ain't everything, though.

(Whew!)

• I really don't need details but I know there are members of the opposite sex here, and some lovers of the same sex here. Anybody ever hook up from here or at least kicked it in that special way?

I want to hear stories of romantic walks & digging dates. I want to hear about lovers quarrels over who gets what find.

Like grooves of the record, these are the days of our lives.

What about if, like, "nothing happened?"
    Just cuddles?

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    I really don't need details but I know there are members of the opposite sex here, and some lovers of the same sex here. Anybody ever hook up from here or at least kicked it in that special way?

I want to hear stories of romantic walks & digging dates. I want to hear about lovers quarrels over who gets what find.

Just cuddles?

= SETTLED FOR REISSUE

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    I really don't need details but I know there are members of the opposite sex here, and some lovers of the same sex here. Anybody ever hook up from here or at least kicked it in that special way?

Just cuddles?

= SETTLED FOR REISSUE

Best record related joke I've heard in awhile.

• I really don't need details but I know there are members of the opposite sex here, and some lovers of the same sex here. Anybody ever hook up from here or at least kicked it in that special way?

Just cuddles?

= SETTLED FOR REISSUE

So what then is the amorous equivalent of "VG-ing down?"

Just cuddles?

= SETTLED FOR REISSUE

Her friend?

Just cuddles?

= SETTLED FOR REISSUE

Her friend?

This thread really gives new meaning to the gesture of sending a record back with a condom.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I'ma keep my moufpiece shut 'cause those who need to know already know, but I will offer this friendly advice:

If you cyber holler, you've already lost the game.

:Por[color:red]k[/color]F[color:red]l[/color]avorBelieveIt:

I don't understand just what you are saying, but are there not pictures of you and...

Just cuddles?

= SETTLED FOR REISSUE

Her friend?

Specifically: WING MAN/TAKING ONE FOR THE TEAM

• TAKING ONE FOR THE TEAM

Oh man....

Just cuddles?

= SETTLED FOR REISSUE

Her friend?

And for the record, wasted girl at the bar was definately G, not even VG-. Some serious warps going on there.

Just cuddles?

= SETTLED FOR REISSUE

Her friend?

And for the record, wasted girl at the bar was definately G, not even VG-. Some serious warps going on there.

RECORD IS IN STRONG POOR+ CONDITION. NOISE DOMINATES, FAINT REMEMBRANCE OF WHAT MAY HAVE ONCE BEEN MUSIC.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

Just cuddles?

= SETTLED FOR REISSUE

Her friend?

RECORD IS IN STRONG POOR+ CONDITION. NOISE DOMINATES, FAINT REMEMBRANCE OF WHAT MAY HAVE ONCE BEEN MUSIC.

CLASSIC

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts

Just cuddles?

= SETTLED FOR REISSUE

Her friend?

LOL!!

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

SADLY, those types of "records" can't be returned as easily, even at Half Price Books (before the ban). Stuff is never really entirely "purged" "from" the "pile."

• This thread is Frickin' hilarious.

Breakself...Man. That shit is killin' it for real.

• I'm looking for that VG- that plays like a VG+, if you know what I mean??

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    I'm looking for that VG- that plays like a VG+, if you know what I mean??

A ladyboy?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I'm looking for that VG- that plays like a VG+, if you know what I mean??

An ugly girl that doesn't put out?