MINGERING MIKE STYLE HIPHOP CARDS

HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
Unfortunatley I cant post any pictures here, you have to surf to this site.I dont know anything about those dudes yet, but I know they are german.www.legendsofrap.com PeaceHawkeye

Comments

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Mike's art is used as a marketing buzz word now? I take it those are just your words, but still. No association whatsoever.

• Yeah I don't really see a similarity.. However, on a related note - here's Mike portrait of Rick Rubin which Flaunt Magazine decided not to run for some reason (it's my favorite out of all the prtraits he did for that issue).

• I can't front those cards look nice.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    Yeah I don't really see a similarity.. However, on a related note - here's Mike portrait of Rick Rubin which Flaunt Magazine decided not to run for some reason (it's my favorite out of all the prtraits he did for that issue).

DOPE

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Yeah I don't really see a similarity.. However, on a related note - here's Mike portrait of Rick Rubin which Flaunt Magazine decided not to run for some reason (it's my favorite out of all the prtraits he did for that issue).

DOPE

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    Is MM selling any O.G.'s?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

Mr. T / Grizzly Adams mashup

• Yeah I don't really see a similarity.. However, on a related note - here's Mike portrait of Rick Rubin which Flaunt Magazine decided not to run for some reason (it's my favorite out of all the prtraits he did for that issue).

DOPE