souvenir programs

gambitgambit 906 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
I just got a collection of records, most of which are non-raer turds, but in between each artist's lot of LPs there are a couple souvenir programs from each of the shows that this person (R.I.P.) had attended.I was wondering if you guys have much experience in trying to sell these. Is it even worth the eBay/PayPal fees?I must say looking at souvenir programs for the likes of The 5th Dimension reminds how the ladies could truly get it.

Comments

• I am about to throw a James Brown '68 tour program up on ebay..Ill let you know how it goes...

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I bought a lot from a collection where dude had the original Woodstock 69 concert program. That was intense. Tissue paper insert. Apparently there has been a bootleg of the OG as well, which is kinda funny, to me at least. He wanted too much so I didn't buy it though.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    There are a few of the ones I have on the 'Bay, but the range in price is on some statistical outlier stuff (either really cheap or really pricey). I feel like holding on to these until people really start to care about them, which may be never?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I have an Al Green that's really fresh. I think I'ma make a t-shirt with some of the images.