MUSIC YOU LISTEN 2 WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE A.M.

2»

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I am not a "morning person". I listen to whatever tells me the time ever few minutes to remind me to keep moving and get out the door. I'm also the already late and needs to listen to just one more song, ok ok this is the last one type, so I'm not listening to anything good in the mornings.

On my days off, thats another story.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    inspired by all the love it's been getting in the fall-listening thread, this was my a.m. pick today:

Funny, I actually go to sleep at night listening to this LP.

• 3RD_Man3RD_Man 213 Posts
    On the drive into work this week...

Typically it'd be somthing more mellow to ease into the day but since recently giving up coffee, hard uptempo psych/garage first thing in the morning has been

• inspired by all the love it's been getting in the fall-listening thread, this was my a.m. pick today:

so good! opening song makes you feel like turning into a gel and relaxing forever...(Karina)

• SnappingSnapping 995 Posts

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    I'm also the already late and needs to listen to just one more song, ok ok this is the last one type.

Amen.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    inspired by all the love it's been getting in the fall-listening thread, this was my a.m. pick today:

so good! opening song makes you feel like turning into a gel and relaxing forever...(Karina)

yah Verocai is more PM/ Afternoon for me, gonna have to try it in the AM

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Usually im wakin to Kiss Fm. i turn on NY1 to check the weather and local transit news. Im not really thinkon bout playin music when i wash my ass and pick out whicj kicks to sport.

On my days off, thats another story.

thx for resurrectin this thread, if you did

• bought it on ebay for $3 just now. i hope it is goood

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    I recently showed my girlfriend that Katt Williams skit with "hustlin" in it and then we decided to listen to Hustlin to get us amped in the car ride to work. We only did it for a few days, but it was fun.

I used to have the alarm clock set to KMEL. It worked because I'd be interested in what they were playing and wake up like "hmmm, what is that." Then we moved to another apartment and my little clock radio wouldn't pick up KMEL, so I was only getting KOIT (light rock) and I would seriously sleep through about an hour of it every day.

• SnappingSnapping 995 Posts

bought it on ebay for $3 just now. i hope it is goood

It is good, and that is about the right price to pay for it. It is good and cheap; what a rare combination!